Man Did I Goof!

I was really tired one evening (actually every evening), had my liquid all sitting together. I reached over and grabbed the wrong juice, some ear meds, and dripped in a brand new atomizer.... took a big inhale and thought I was going to die of an overdose.... Uck!! Then I tried cleaning it with O pepsi and soda water... it's working but can't get the damn meds out of it.... pretty stupid, huh? I gotta chalk it up to Mad Cow Disease (alzimers).. :wacko:

Thats pretty good my buddy did almost the same thing but he went to put visine in he's eyes but it was my cats eye drops he had to go to the doctors and wear blacked out sunglasses even indoors. :lol:

Scary! I'm wondering what inhaleing mine did to my lungs....

I was really tired one evening (actually every evening), had my liquid all sitting together. I reached over and grabbed the wrong juice, some ear meds, and dripped in a brand new atomizer.... took a big inhale and thought I was going to die of an overdose.... Uck!! Then I tried cleaning it with O pepsi and soda water... it's working but can't get the damn meds out of it.... pretty stupid, huh? I gotta chalk it up to Mad Cow Disease (alzimers).. :wacko:

what some people have had luck with is putting a drop or two of hydrogen peroxide in the atomizer and blowing through the batt to activate the atomizer do that a couple times and let it dry the HP should eat/get rid of all the meds in there

what some people have had luck with is putting a drop or two of hydrogen peroxide in the atomizer and blowing through the batt to activate the atomizer do that a couple times and let it dry the HP should eat/get rid of all the meds in there

Thanks, I thought of that but wasn't sure if it would work. I'll try it (Maybe I should clear my lungs with some too, :lol: ) I'll try your idea...

Yeah, you're right about dumb ***, and stinking lungs. I coughed for a day and a half and almost pulled a Princess (slamming it against the wall) on it

then realized I was the idiot who dripped meds into my atomizer..... You know that taste you get out of a new atomizer? Nothing compared to this. Again, I thought I was doing an OD on my lungs... :blink:

You be good to yourself, and don't let that happen again. I also am glad you are ok.

Thanks... Means a lot... ( :lol: I'm bad, I'm bad Unh, Huh, I'm bad.. can you see me dancing ? ) actually a dumb old far for goofing like that.. :blush: