Viking Vapor Smorgasbord Part 1

VapeFiend

Let me start out by qualifying this review. All my juices are tested on a cleaned 302 with my Joye Stick v3 (3.7v). They are single flavor, standard throat hit; no special mixtures. These flavors may perform differently with different equipment. They most certainly will be different on someone else's tongue. My expectation of these flavors is that I can taste them without significant effort. If it takes me too long to recognize what I'm tasting, it will not pass. A passing grade is a D-, but a recommendation will only come with a C or better. Let's begin.

Part 1: 100% PG, 18mg

Apple Pie: Smells pleasantly sweet, but not strong enough to detect anything specific, which is great. The taste is excellent. Apple syrup/filling on the inhale, cinnamon crumb pie crust on the exhale. Leaves a slight wax aftertaste.

Score: Smell=10, Taste=8, Vapor Production=7, Throat Hit=7. Grade: B

Apricot: Tastes and smells more like peach. Apricots tend to have a fermented smell, this does not have that. It is a candy flavor, more sweet than fruit. Leaves more of that waxy aftertaste. It doesn't seem to mix well with the PG.

Score: Smell=7, Taste=6, Vapor Production=6, Throat Hit=7. Grade: D

Banana Cream: Smells just like banana Laffy Taffy, but very light. Inhale taste is sweet and nondescript, exhale is 100% banana Runts candy. Excellent job on the flavor. Also produces more vapor than the first two. No waxy aftertaste.

Score: Smell=10, Taste=9, Vapor Production=9, Throat Hit=8. Grade: A-

Blackberry Italian Cream Soda: Smells of blackberry cobbler. Taste on inhale is blackberry syrup, exhale is a solid artificial gummy-cola (Allaboutthevapor does a video review on this, he describes this flavor as "Harbo Gummy", which is pretty much spot-on). It's a unique flavor, but pleasant. Leaves no waxy aftertaste. Reminds me of a candy shop. *Extra Credit for overall performance*

Score: Smell=9, Taste=9, Vapor Production=7, Throat Hit=8. Grade: A-

Blueberry Cheesecake: Smells like a weird variation of blueberry cheesecake; very faint. Taste is nondescript, sweet, slightly fruity, and very waxy. This was a HUGE disappointment :(. You could vape this frequently but you just wouldn't give it a specific name. It's not blueberry cheesecake at all, but at the same time it doesn't offend in any way.

Score: Smell=8, Taste=5, Vapor Production=6, Throat Hit=6. Grade: D

Bubble Gum: Smells like a Dubble Bubble! :D Inhale taste is pure bubble gum goodness. Exhale is similar, aftertaste is the strongest, being the first chomp into that hard, dry Dubble Bubble that you just unwrapped. The waxy taste is hidden in there somewhere, but it actually compliments the flavor. *Extra Credit for overall performance*

Score: Smell=10, Taste=10, Vapor Production=8, Throat Hit=8. Grade: A

Chocolate Fudge Brownie: Smells excellent, like Yoohoo mixed with chocolate scented markers. Taste on inhale is a little chocolatey, and exhale re-establishes the smell as a taste. There is a funky perfume taste on the finish. Seems like there are some kinks to be worked out in vapor translation. The overall flavor is a very artificial chocolate, so don't expect to actually taste a brownie or anything resembling it. But... it's still pretty good! Seems to be one of those vapors that come out during draw, but absorbs completely in the lungs and does not produce a plume. Good for stealth vaping, but the smell might draw some attention. :shiftyninja:

Score: Smell=8, Taste=7, Vapor Production=4, Throat Hit=6. Grade: C

In my next review, I'll go through the 10 VG items, and the 2 mixed(70PG/30VG) items. It will include one of the smoke-tobacco flavors.

post-2520-127128911956_thumb.jpg

post-2520-127128911956_thumb.jpg

Fantastic! Very well written review. I appreciate the details of exactly what each juice tastes like, the inhale, exhale, aftertaste. It's all top notch!

I have yet to find a good dessert vape that I like and can vape for more than just a few drips. The closest I've come is RY4, but your descriptions are definitely intruiging me... I may have to give Vapor Kings a second look now!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines