Hot Asian Girls...

Uh, Oh... Princess is on you now Christopher..... I have a former brother-in-law who retired and owns a beer garden in Thailand... I've been all over asia and it is great (Don't believe what they say about Asian girls being passive, ain't so)....

Asian girls....let me tell you...another story.

And I'm going to show Ashley when she wakes up :) I'm going to tell her Poppa sent me the links :lol:

Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire, Your Nose Is Longer Than A Telepone Wire............................................................................

.................. (very long!)

hahahahaha, of course we do it's the fourm motto. When all else fails blame it on Sean

Wow!! I like it and I can see it now on the banner

Vapor|Talk

Drip. Vape. Repeat. Blame it on Sean.

That is kinda cool - would look good next the the ecig.

Wow!! I like it and I can see it now on the banner

Vapor|Talk

Drip. Vape. Repeat. Blame it on Sean.

That is kinda cool - would look good next the the ecig.

haha LMAO, wow thats funny you made my day with that one vacker  :D

I like to make you laugh... :D

Of course I will have to deal with Sean's comments later. :(

Don't worry about him hes a good whipping boy and if he freaks out and gets upset who knows someone may or may not temp ban him for a day or two  ;) :P ;)

You are all very bad..... I say..... Vacker, your an instegator princess.... Royce.... a trouble maker..... and Christopher started the whole thing..... LOL.... Poor Sean, our VicePres to be.... Don't worry Sean, the Navy Seals are on the way..... HEE, HEE, HEE.... :lol::ph34r::lol: P.S. :P

we are all gonna be in trouble when Chris gets home and sees the kids have been playing on the computer again.

his email box must have 100 messages that say:

Topic Subscription Reply Notification ( Vapor Talk )

we are all gonna be in trouble when Chris gets home and sees the kids have been playing on the computer again.

his email box must have 100 messages that say:

Topic Subscription Reply Notification ( Vapor Talk )

lol I don't know about Chris but I'm on so much making sure things are going smoothly I don't have email notifactions turned on, I get too many emails every day as it is I dont need another 50-100 telling me people posted  :o

lol I don't know about Chris but I'm on so much making sure things are going smoothly I don't have email notifactions turned on, I get too many emails every day as it is I dont need another 50-100 telling me people posted :o

Yep, you are probably right. That feature is nice for us but you guys live on the site anyway so why turn that on.

Nonetheless, he is gonna have a lot of catching up to do reading all our silliness.

man you guys are killing me here, it's nice to wake up to so much humour. :lol:

Either way your all fired! And I don't use email alerts anymore I just use my admin panel to keep track of everything. My poor database must have got it's *** kicked with all these posts. :) (it's a good thing though)

lol I don't think she would say much, otherwise she would loose out on getting her hair done, and nails done, and loosing her shoe collection along with her Dooney and Bourke purses.

I'd just sell them all and move to Tiland where I could be gay with hot chicks. (Man there is so many things wrong with that statement on so many levels)

lol I don't think she would say much, otherwise she would loose out on getting her hair done, and nails done, and loosing her shoe collection along with her Dooney and Bourke purses.

I'd just sell them all and move to Tiland where I could be gay with hot chicks. (Man there is so many things wrong with that statement on so many levels)

When you go gay, be sure to take the shoes and matching purses, cuz you will need them in Thailand.