I Finally Decided...

After a couple weeks of research & reading eleventy billion ( + or - a billion) threads here, I finally decided what I wanted and placed my orders last night :) I ended up ordering from 3 dif suppliers, lol

Supplier 1:

2 Joye 510 MEGA Manual Switch Batteries

1 Joye 510 Manual USB Passthrough

2 Joye 510 USB Chargers

2 bxs 510 Prefilled Cartomizers

1 USB to Car Adaptor

1 AC Wall to USB Adaptor

Supplier 2:

1 Rainbow pack of 3.75ml Glass Dropper Bottles

1 Universal USB Charger (the first supplier only had 2 in stock & I wanted 3 so I don't have to worry about forgetting to take one along)

Supplier 3:

2 30ml bottles of e liquid, 24mg... one Candy Cane and one Vanilla

I'm super excited, I've never vaped with anything other than a loongtotem. I want to thank everyone that posts here for helping me do my research :)

Nice! Keep us posted on how you like it. :thumbsup:

I will! I'll be stalking my poor mailman till everything comes in, lol

Hi Resa, looks like you really did your research. Congrats!! thumbsup.gif

Thanks... I've been impatiently waiting for my tuition reimbursement from work to come so I used that time to research products, suppliers, & prices.

Yup Yup... that 510 is the perfect starter e-cig. I ordered 2 when I first started vaping, one for me and one for the wife. I have moved on to slightly bigger and better things (currently vape a janty stick v3 I got over at vaporgalaxy) but the 510 is a super solid investment. I may have a different "daily driver", but the 510 makes for one hell of a backup :)

Happy vaping

Just a quick update before I get back to homework :/

My first order came it, am loving it... I charged the mega batts & took one to class with me, tons of vapor and no hot cartomizer like I get with the loongtotem.

and the USB Passthrough? I can't put it down! I've had it 5 hrs & don't know how I lived without it, lol

I'll update again in a day or so after I've had a chance to see how my battery life is, but so far, I think I made a good decision :)

Just a quick update before I get back to homework :/

My first order came it, am loving it... I charged the mega batts & took one to class with me, tons of vapor and no hot cartomizer like I get with the loongtotem.

and the USB Passthrough? I can't put it down! I've had it 5 hrs & don't know how I lived without it, lol

I'll update again in a day or so after I've had a chance to see how my battery life is, but so far, I think I made a good decision :)

I hear you. After I started using my PT I couldn't see using anything else. Got a usb power pack so I can use it at home and on the go. Batteries just got too tedious with this I just charge once at night. Keep us updated.

Good luck on your journey. I hope that the 510 works out for you. I tried a 510 and had nothing good to say about it, but everyone is different. I use an Envy Bliss, which is a M403. It is smaller than a 510 and I get a lot of vapor from it. I use 36 mg PG mixed with an 11 mg VG. I hope that you get out of it what you want.

Happy vaping!