Madvapes

Hawk

Just want to let everyone know what a great experience I had ordering from Madvapes. I ordered up a enough parts to make 3 AA box mods. When my package arrived, I was astounded to find 1 extra part of everything I ordered! And sure enough, I toasted my first box with the soldering iron! So the extras enabled me to make the 3 boxes I intended for. Right on.

If you are looking for great customer service, speedy shipping, and help with mod making or any other products, I would definitely recommend Madvapes to anyone.

Happy Vaping, thanks for reading.

Hawk

Edited by Hawk

Wow the 510 atty's and tactile switches i ordered om 2 days ago from MadVapes aready arrived, sweet they are extremely fast and as i looked through my items i was shocked !!!! A stowaway , a 4th atty??? whats this. i thought i ordered 3 attys and i looked at the reciept and in fact i did . But there was a stowaway in my bundle. they actually sent me a free atty, wow , what could i say about that. well thanks is the only thing that comes to mind cause im still in shock, thanks MadVapes. you guys rock!!!!!!!!

I agree with everyone here on this one. Great place to start making your own custom mods, great shipping and customer service. I as well ordered a few AA 3.7v and AAA 5v parts and received one extra of everything. :thumbsup:

Great guy to deal with and fast shipping. Got all my parts minus the switches and boxes (local store has them for dirt cheap) in 3 days. Great prices and good customer service! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines