Puresmoker.com

jmhester

I have removed my review of the Prodigy V2 from puresmoker.com. I didn't do it for any other reason than the fact that it did not have the desired result. That is to inform our community and others as consumers that this product was not up to par and I would not recommend buying it based on, not only my personal experience, but on researching the experience of others. I had hoped that puresmoker would step up to the plate and admit that the V2 switch mechanism was not working properly and make every effort to fix the problem. And, that perhaps a simple phone call might make a world of difference in the feelings of a dissatisfied customers.

The results, unfortunately, were name calling and a rash of he said,she said posts that serve no purpose except to inflame emotions. People took this "personally" rather than looking at ways to prevent this in the future. I was quite surprised at the personal attacks but more surprised at others who agreed with me. This has been an interesting experience!

But I don't see where any of this benifits anyone much less the vaping community or the vendors that we support. We all try to spread the word when a vendor does an above average job and to inform others when a vendor does not meet our expectations. If that elicites such an emotional reaction, then I think we are all in big trouble.

I stand by my review of this device and the fact that version 2.1 is being released says to me that there was indeed a problem. I expected a product that worked right out of the box and required no tinkering to operate. I don't think that anyone would find this an unreasonable expectation.

All that being said, I hope very much that puresmoker.com is able to prosper and release excellent products in the future. I feel that their hearts are in the right place and, perhaps with some re-engineering, they have to potential to dominate the mod market.

I would, however, give them one piece of advice. Perhaps attacking a customer personally is not a good way to do business. We tend to forget, the most tried and true saying in American history: The customer is always right.

Doctor J

Wow DR.J it saddens me to think that you feel the need to remove that review, people forget a review is a review and its based of your experiance with the product you are reviewing and really serving the public. i for one feel you should not remove the video . if all the video's a reviewer makes are great and nothing is wrong i would tend to believe they are infact fictitious

why would we take there word on there review. i respect your honesty and hope continue to produce fair and just reviews ,

Wow DR.J it saddens me to think that you feel the need to remove that review, people forget a review is a review and its based of your experiance with the product you are reviewing and really serving the public. i for one feel you should not remove the video . if all the video's a reviewer makes are great and nothing is wrong i would tend to believe they are infact fictitious

why would we take there word on there review. i respect your honesty and hope continue to produce fair and just reviews ,

I totally agree with you Fusiontech but this has reached a point of "bullying" and that just ain't cool. We want to go on with our lives with vapeing as a good thing but some people just won't drop a topic and move on. Best to end it by removing it. The posts on this forum will remain for our group to read and make educated decisions.

I for one say hang in there. Everything in this market can't be perfect all the time and it's reviews that help us to stay informed.

If a company can't take someone being dissatisfied with their product then they need to quit selling to the public.

Keep on making those videos, be they pro or con.

Thanks for the heads up Dr J., unfortunately it seems there are people out there treating this like the Gold Rush, just selling inferior products with little to no customer support while this is still a hot trend. I hate to sound like an elitest A hole, but just look at all the half assed websites out there selling products and they look like the old AOL homepage templates from 1996. People with zero business experience are all trying to be their own boss, and while some of them do a great job and prosper, it seems many are just trying to cash in before the bubble bursts.

• 1 month later...

They have gotten way out of hand and don't really seem to care what people think of them. They became very popular with their Protege and Prodigy mods but when problems arose because of bad switches they chose to ignore the problem. I don't want to have to disassemble their product and fix it myself with their instructions. They should fix the problem themselves paying postage to and fro to correct this, not pass it on to the consumer. $10.95 for shipping costs? They are not located in China!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines