Vapers Coalition

http://www.vaperscoalition.org/ is a new site dedicated to prevent electronic cigarette bans. I came upon this after watching a video Grimm Green uploaded. Take a look over some of their material and stay up to date. The more support for these types of things the better!

Those guys don't have a contact method, and they really need to do something about that awful freakin grammar. That kind of thing just hurts all our credibility. If anyone knows how to contact them, please get them to add the freakin apostrophe that indicates possession: "Vaper's Coalition" There is just no excuse for this kind of thing in a public website, and the same error is repeated throughout. It's embarrassing.

Edit: Cripes it's in their freakin pdf too! :(

Edited by ddavelarsen

That website makes me want to punch babies. If they want to be taken seriously they'll need to step it up a notch. Not trying to be an *** but....it's beyond horrible. I don't think I'll be able to function correctly for the rest of the afternoon. I'm sure their hearts are in the right place and A+ for effort but I am going to go take a bath and bring appliances in there with me.

Edited by Fritchard

Those guys don't have a contact method, and they really need to do something about that awful freakin grammar. That kind of thing just hurts all our credibility. If anyone knows how to contact them, please get them to add the freakin apostrophe that indicates possession: "Vaper's Coalition" There is just no excuse for this kind of thing in a public website, and the same error is repeated throughout. It's embarrassing.

Edit: Cripes it's in their freakin pdf too! :(

"Copyright 2005 All rights reserved" might account for the lack of contact info. :D

I can't believe what I am reading here. So waldo and spikey and a few others like to party. Big deal.

It takes a lot of hard work, knowledge and red tape to get something like this done, and done quickly.

This video was MUCH better than the first one I saw. And I liked it a lot.

There is always room for improvement on any video. You need to understand that I have met Spikey and I know first hand how hard it is for her even not to curse. Too pull off what I just saw had to take a gigantic effort.

It doesn't matter to me that she doesn't have a masters in English or that maybe they cant afford a quality camera to shoot the video.

At least somebody is doing something to help the cause.

I am glad you posted that Chris!

I think it's great!