Menthol Blend

So I just wrote about this a few minutes ago only to find everything VANISHED once I clicked post topic... so this will now be short and sweet instead of extensive and informative.

Menthol Blend is a mix of menthol/mint flavors with undertones of tobacco.

The Menthol Blend eliquid from Liberty Flights is more minty than menthol and the tobacco flavors are somewhat hard to pick up. The minty flavor greatly overpowers the tobacco taste, only being able to taste the tobacco at the end of an exhale. The tobacco is a nutty and buttery taste (a good mix) but how I said, hard to pick up. If this eliquid wasn't called Menthol Blend, one may not even recognize the tobacco flavors. However, these are my personal observations, for somebody else might differ entirely about the mixture of menthol/mint and tobacco flavors based on their PV setups. All in all, this is a great eliquid, I would recommend this juice to any menthol user.

Liberty Flights eliquids contain:

Propylene glycol (75%) 3-methylcyclopentane-1.2-dione (2.5%) 1-malic acid (3%) 2.3.5.6 tetramethylpyrazine (1.5%) 2.3.5-trimethylpyrazine (0.3%) beta-dainescenaone (?) (0.2%) acetylpyrazine (0.2%) 2-acetylpyradine,ethanol (10%) rhodium (0.3%) vanillin (2.5%) ethyl acetate (0.5%) ethyl maltol (1.0%) 2-methyl-butyric acid (0.5%).

I'm not sure how many other companies use these substances (other than PG) in their juices, for all 5 of my other brand eliquids do not contain these these substances, at least they are not listed in the ingredients label (if present).

Maybe these ingredients are in there but just not listed in detail like this? Can anyone clarify that for me? Or how about the man himself :) ?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines