Hello!

Guest AGS

There really isn't a welcome area so I thought I would post here and say hello to everyone in the forum. Great website by the way! A freind just send me the link, looks like you have put in some time well spent!

keep up the good work icon_e_biggrin.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Hello to all! I just joined and have learned a great deal already. I do wish I knew about this forum before I ordered.

I'm a 60 years young and finally think I can lick this habit after over 47 years of smoking. Waiting for my order to come in any day. Keep up the great work and great info, thanks.

PoppaC

Hey PoppaC:

you can do it!! Making the switch is the first step. I too have smoked for many years -- hmmm, 'bout 42 years at just shy of 2 packs a day. I made the switch with hopes that in a couple of months I will drop down in nicotine level until ultimately i won't need the nicotine at all.

Just for the record, i don't miss cigs at all. and I got my sense of smell and taste back in a couple of days. Less toxic that cigs and finally no more ashes, butts, burns, stink all over my home, my car and me.

Hello to all! I just joined and have learned a great deal already. I do wish I knew about this forum before I ordered.

I'm a 60 years young and finally think I can lick this habit after over 47 years of smoking. Waiting for my order to come in any day. Keep up the great work and great info, thanks.

PoppaC

Welcome Poppac! Don't worry we have no doubt you will order more, I'm not sure what's more addicting the e-cig or getting new models. TRUST US you will get more. We're always here to help.

They really are great, I've been smoke free for quite a while now. I'm not going to say I never get cravings, but its VERY rare, usually only when someone piss's me off at work. But I'll pop in a high cart, vape and I'm good to go! kolobok_cool.gif

What model did you order?

Thanks for all the encouragement from all you folks. To answer a question, I started w/ a starter kit I purchased thru Amazon.com (SmokeEveryWhere) before I found this site. Impatient! This is also the first time I have ever joined a blog. Lot of firsts. I just spent the last two days using my new e-cig at work and I really think I can do this. I've only

smoked a couple since starting. I would love to clean my lungs up, but I don't want to quit smolking. You are all very good for me right now I think....

Thanks for all the encouragement from all you folks. To answer a question, I started w/ a starter kit I purchased thru Amazon.com (SmokeEveryWhere) before I found this site. Impatient! This is also the first time I have ever joined a blog. Lot of firsts. I just spent the last two days using my new e-cig at work and I really think I can do this. I've only

smoked a couple since starting. I would love to clean my lungs up, but I don't want to quit smolking. You are all very good for me right now I think....

Glad to hear we could help, do you have any flavored liquid yet or just using the prefilled carts? I was kind of skeptical about the flavors when I first switched over from analogs but after a few weeks of not smoking and having my taste buds come back some of the flavors are just delicious and that's what really gave me the extra kick to switch completely over to my Esmoke.

No, I haven't tried any of the liquids yet. All I have is a few prefilled carts. I am just now looking for a local to obtain

some tobacco liquid at first. I was reading the beginner info on the blog and I am searching now.

Definately go with using liquid for a variety of reasons.

1. more choices

2. pre-filled carts don't have much flavor, liquid is tastier

3. carts can be refilled up to 5-6 times

4. liquid is reasonably priced making overall cost efficient

5. convenient to have on hand, so you are never without

I also didn't think i needed liquid but tried a few flavors, as a menthol smoker the prefilled were somewhat menthol but not really -- then I got the "True Menthol" CashLiquid from Puresmoker.com and WOWie - just like smokin' Kools.

Question, I'm trying to find the best buy on a couple of automizers. Any suggestions? I watched your video on

johnsoncreeksmokejuice and took your suggestion and ordered the starter kit along with some extra stuff. Video

was great..

Christopher, I'm so new at this, I'm not sure which model it is. My orighinal purchase is about the same size as a cigarette. The brand name on it is Smoke Everwhere. And I bought it thru JBT Marketing LLC on Amazon.com. I purchased the "starter kit" for $64.00 plus shipping. A buddy of mine bought his the week before and got exactly the same thing for $150.00 at a mall kiosk. So I thought I got a real deal. The more I study the e-cig, I'm learning a great deal about options, how to use it, etc. (Mostly thanks to EsmokeTalk.com!) Now I am just looking for more efficiency and, of course, better value for my $. I have been working thru all of your posts and videos and I really am enjoying learning from the folks here. Super sight! So when you ask what model, duh... You know?

Sounds like you are using the RN4082 also known as the PeeWee, Supermini etc (there is also another model number but I can't remember off the top of my head what it is)

You really didn't pay to much for your ecig at all. I"ve heard people paying a lot higher. (Such as your friend) I've also heard that the model Smoke Everwhere uses however produces very little vapor. In fact I hear that often while searching online. So let's hope for the best.

Once you move over to using your own liquid and you like it, then I'd say have a look at the Penstyle next.

(I'm also glad that we are able to help you learn! kolobok_smile.gif )

Well, sounds like that's really what I want. That's what happens when I just jump into something w/o research.

I was just so excited when my buddy told me about e-cigaretts and let me have a drag off his and thought that this was the way to move away from tobacco. Like I said, I'm semi-old, but very active, a vietnam vet with diabetes, 4 heart attacks, two stints, etc., etc. (Boring) My doc warned me to stop or else. I've been on Chantix for a month and it has slowed me down some. Down from over a pack a day to 3 or 4 a day. I want to keep active, ride my motorcycle and have a little more fun. You have been a great help along with others.

Glad we could help! Chantex....yea I've never been much for the meds. My DR also wanted me to start Chantex but it's basically an Anti Depressant in a slightly different form.

I think you really have to check out Puresmoker.com I've used their PeeWee model which is made by Ruyan and even IT created quite a bit of vapor. I'm sure you have seen my video. But once I got the Penstyle I was blown away, not only did it great a ton of vapor, it was with little efford at all. (I'm using the 4 hole automizer)

I'd say the only thing you have to get used to his the size of it. Some people don't really like that fact it looks like a pen. For me however it's just worth it. I carry it every where I go. I also just ordered a USB passthrough since I sit infront of a computer so much. They have also been on the market the longest so it's known to be durable. I've smoke the hell out of mine and it's working fine.

Yep, I watched your video. Good stuff. So nothing that I have will be compatable with the Penstyle? Shame. I might have to wait a short while until I figure out everything, then jump in on that style. I have also read about the laws as they develope around the world. It is going to be a battle against the big tobacco companies and the Feds here in the US. I hope not, though. You folks are doing a great job promoting e-smoke. Spreading the word is great. I think there are a lot of long time smokers who would move in to a healthier lifestyle w/e-smoke if they knew about it. Funny, it isn't advertised much by the anti-smoking groups... ?Wonder why?

Well the anti smoker groups feel that it isn't a great option because it doesn't help you quite smoking. Rather you are replacing one addiction with another. The canned response the give is "quiting is the safest way to go"

Yea..I don't get it either.

As for your current e-smoke no nothing will be compatible with your penstyle other than the juice (if you have any juice)

But until you can make your next purchase there are a few things you can do to create more vapor.

1. Don't smoke it like an analog, take longer slower puffs.

2. If you have liquid MAKE SURE the cart is nice and wet. This is very important, it will also stop you from getting that burnt taste later down the line that so many experience.

3. Also drop a drip or 2 right on the atomizer. See where the little U shaped mesh is? Right on there, one drop, wait till it sucks it in, then repeat. NO MORE than 2 times.

4. Be sure to charge it for 4 hours once it dies, REGARDLESS of the green light.

Oh Yeah' date=' by the way. Your video was the reason I decided to order from 'johnson creek original smoke juice'.[/quote']

Glad we could help, although we have had some issues with the juice turning green (which we may make a new video about) I still think their flavors are pretty good, not very strong but good.

Yep' date=' I watched your video. Good stuff. So nothing that I have will be compatable with the Penstyle? Shame. I might have to wait a short while until I figure out everything, then jump in on that style. I have also read about the laws as they develope around the world. It is going to be a battle against the big tobacco companies and the Feds here in the US. I hope not, though. You folks are doing a great job promoting e-smoke. Spreading the word is great. I think there are a lot of long time smokers who would move in to a healthier lifestyle w/e-smoke if they knew about it. Funny, it isn't advertised much by the anti-smoking groups... ?Wonder why?[/quote']

Anti smoking groups promote quitting smoking and smoking cessation products, and although you could use Eciggs for this purpose, that’s not what they are designed for they are for people like me who enjoy smoking but jumped on a healthier alternative to analog cigarettes