Joye 510 Info?

Resa

I've been vaping for just over a year, using a Loongtotem. I've just recently begun refilling my own cartomizers and mixing my own flavors. I've been researching other e-cig brands and think I'd really like to switch to a 510 now that you can use cartomizers with them, I have never used a 3 pc unit and don't wish to.

Most of the 510 kits I've seen are manual, which I've never used. Is there a big difference? I've read that you can't pop the caps off the 510 cartomizers to refill, the condom method looks more complicated.

I'd love to hear from anyone with info/experience using the Joye 510 with cartomizers. I'm leaning pretty heavily towards making the switch, but I want all the info I can get before I decide. I like my loongtotem but the shipping costs/delays are a real hassle.

Hello...can't help you with the carto part, but I can tell you that the 510manual is really a great way to go. And if you use the mega batts it's even better.

But I'm sure someone here will be along soon to help with the cart thing. Good luck with your choice.

Most tend to refill the 510 cartomizer from the bottom actually but they do work pretty well. The Joye 510 is offered in both manual and auto. It's really more preference. manually batteries are usually more important when direct dripping on a traditional atomizer. Why? Because the liquid can leak from the bottom, if your using an auto battery the liquid will enter the battery and cause it to stop working. However a manual battery is sealed closed hence the reason so many use the manual version. :)

Thank you both :) I just watched a couple of vids & I think I may be able to get the hang of the condom thing without getting too many mouthfulls of juice - nasty!

I'll probably stick with an auto battery since it's what I'm used to... now to decide where to order.

There is so much more info available now than there was when I first started vaping, it's a little overwhelming!

Welcome to Vapor Talk where all of your questions will be answered. I'm still considering using the cartomizers, so can't answer your question about them, but there are a few people who are using them and I'm sure they will be along any minute to help you out.

Good luck with your research.

I checked out Dietsmokes.com, they have a 510 cartomizer starter kit that includes 1 manual battery and 1 automatic battery. That will give me the chance to try out a manual. I'll be ordering as soon as my tuition reimbursement from work comes in.

I've been practicing the condom method on my E9 cartomizers, it's working better for me than I expected, the only issue I'm having is that nic juice gets on the outside bottom of the cart & is discoloring the paper cover. It vapes fine but looks bad :( Hopefully with more practice I'll get it right.

I am using the 510 manual and love it. I sit at my desk and vape all day with the usb pass through. I have been using Halo Juice and now Im going crazy trying to find another to use.. They have been out of stock for weeks but as for the 510 I Love It