Totally Wicked Tornado

SickDripzz

So I've had my Totally Wicked Tornado for about 2 months now and I must say it has exceeded my expectations by all means. The first thing you'll notice about the Tornado is the substancial amount of vapor production (check out my video for details and huge vapor clouds). If you want to be blowing huge vapor clouds, start leaning this way. Next is what makes the Tornado truely superior, the amazing 8+ hours of battery life. The scale ranges from 6-16 hours from my experiences, 6 hours being near constant use and 16 hours being < 10 hits a day. Basically you do not need to worry about the charge running out during your day of use with this bad boy (and if you do, you are one hell of a vaper, I give you props). Also, the Tornado's battery maintains a steady voltage output throughout the course of its charge. Many Electronic Cigarettes fail in this catagory. The Tornado is close to the same size in length as the original Titan 510, which is close to 5 inches. The circumfrence of the battery size can be compared to that of a AA size battery. This makes the Tornado easily slip in and out of your pockets (not too large/clunky or too small to lose). Tornado however does not have an LED at the tip, which many other Electronic Cigarettes do have. But it does have a small white LED manual switch to active the vaping process. This can allow you to be more subtle with your vaping if you please :shiftyninja: . If you like bright, flashy, cool colored LEDs, the Totally Wicked Tornado is not for you. :laser:

Totally Wicked Tornado Breakdown:

Vapor Production: 10/10

Battery Life: 10/10

Physique and Structure: 8/10

Quality of Components: 10/10 (Totally Wicked is one of the most creditable sources in the Electronic Cigarette industry)

Overall Satisfaction (not an average): 10/10

I am the owner of two electronic cigarettes and have substancially used another.

1. Smoking Everywhere Electronic Cigarette: 1/10

2. Blu Electronic Cigarette: 3/10

3. Totally Wicked Tornado: 10/10

LINK TO MY VIDEO:

It can also be found in the 'other videos' section of the forums.

Edited by SickDripzz

Nice review. :thumbsup:

I have the ego and have to agree with you all the way.

Thank you nana, does your ego produce some huge vapor clouds like mine?

Many people displaying videos of thier Electroinic Cigarettes fail massively when it comes to big vapor production...

Thank you nana, does your ego produce some huge vapor clouds like mine?

Many people displaying videos of thier Electroinic Cigarettes fail massively when it comes to big vapor production...

some of that can be the lighting they are in as well tho. In a white room for example ...you see less of your vapor

some of that can be the lighting they are in as well tho. In a white room for example ...you see less of your vapor

It could be... but that was more of a general statement from what I have seen, but you are right. I have noticed that myself about white rooms and lighting (obviously), although im sure my room is whiter than most other peoples rooms... but it is also well lit by two overhead flourescent lights. Not saying I am unable to produce big vapor at my will, but I am only explaining my room setup and where my video was made.

• 1 month later...

I just got these myself and all I can say is WOW!! I've been using the standard 510 and the megs batts since October. I just bought a multi pack from TW as well as the multi pack of mains (for charging). I already owned the 5 port multi charger. I vape VERY HEAVY and I have yet to have a battery die on me. I usually put it on the charger around the 7 hour mark but I have yet to drain it to the "flashing point"

I just got some LR attys for it and it made it even better. These things are the awesome. The regular attys work great as well, but the LR attys are unreal. I would recommend to any 510 fan who does not want a "mod"...I would love to see the TW logo on the front light up but I'll live. I'd give this a 10/10 also.....solid vapor production, solid taste (more so with the LR atty), superb battery life, solid construction....

oh and the "Cone" is a must is you like a little resistance in your drag. I find it also helps in the throat hit and vapor production as well. They say its just to cover the threads on the battery, but it also acts as a cover for the atty. ie: covering the little attys holes just enough to cause sucking resistance......cant say enough about this...I love it

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines