Atty Question

I found a site that is selling 5 packs of atty's they say are "genuine EXPERT 510" atty's. They also say that they "DO NOT have washer on inside". Can anyone vouch for these?

I'm thinking that the lack of washer does not make them good for dripping. Am I correct?

Thanks in advance for the help!

I found a site that is selling 5 packs of atty's they say are "genuine EXPERT 510" atty's. They also say that they "DO NOT have washer on inside". Can anyone vouch for these?

I'm thinking that the lack of washer does not make them good for dripping. Am I correct?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Geniune Joye attys don't have the washer inside them, so you may wanna ask the seller. As for being Genuine EXPERT 510?? hmm doubt they are Joye attys at all. Not that that is a bad thing the SLB ones and other 3rd party ones (with the washers inside) are built like tanks and work great for dripping!

Hmm the expert thing throws me off a bit here. My guess is that they are Boge atomizers and not Joye Tech or SLB. With that said however the Boge atomizers are actually pretty good in fact they are comparable to the Joye atomizers. (I have some and they work really well) I would shoot the supplier and email and ask where he gets them from.

Im not really helping here, but I will vouch for atomizers with the washers.

I do use them, and personally I think they yield more flavor and don't get as hot, but still have great throat hit.

And yes, I find them better for dripping because the washer protects the drainage.

That's just my .02cents from a user standpoint.

Sounds like a pretty good atty. But Jason got the Joye 510's in today. Got a 5-pack :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the input.

Edited by Knight