Ptb Mod Tried It And Not So Great

Steve32

Hi , I watched several vids , I got some tea bags and cut them as shown and stufed it into the cartrige .

My atty floods a lot now , when I'm pulling o can hear lots of bubbling like I'm hitting a bong and fluid ends up in my mouth , the first few hits produce vapor but after that fluid in my mouth and flooded atty ,

So what's so great about this mod ?

Hi , I watched several vids , I got some tea bags and cut them as shown and stufed it into the cartrige .

My atty floods a lot now , when I'm pulling o can hear lots of bubbling like I'm hitting a bong and fluid ends up in my mouth , the first few hits produce vapor but after that fluid in my mouth and flooded atty ,

So what's so great about this mod ?

Hmmmmmmm I didn't have that problem at all. Maybe it was OVER stuffed? I'm sure an expert will come along and explain it. The teabags worked, but it just felt like a LOTTA work to go thru for me after about a week. And a lot of tea to drink.

=======================

I'm really liking the blue foam mod though. I don't do the PLUG however, I just cut a piece to fit the cartridge and put it in like normal filler.

I rarely flood unless I'm over vaping and making everything hot, and well, I think if you get that atty smokin that's gonna happen no matter what you use.

I've just found that it holds the juice and lets GO of the juice really well. When I think I should clean it, I just pull it out and run it under hot water for a minute and life is good. I'd tried the plug first, didn't really like that, I wasn't cutting it right or something and it just slipped all over the place LOL

Guess I'm just old school. I'm still using the Fluval refill method. Works and less trouble than all that teabag stuff. Besides...I don't like tea all that much.

Guess I'm just old school. I'm still using the Fluval refill method. Works and less trouble than all that teabag stuff. Besides...I don't like tea all that much.

Heh heh yeah the work and the amount of tea I had to drink is why I use the blue foam LOL.