1 Of My Attys Is Finicky

I have a 510 e-CIg from viecs and its a week and a half old . so thats 2 batteries and 2 attys cartriges ect .

Ive swapped the batteries around and different cartriges ect and 1 of the attys is very productive and reliable , the other one is trickyer to get going requires blowing out more often , I even washed it in hot distilled water thinking it was dirty , it performed better after that but since then it vapor production is falling off again , I can get it to go good with some moving it around or having the cartrige not so full of liquid .

What could be going on here ?

What kind of juice you using?I have trouble with some carboning up atty's in a short order.Are you carting or dripping?Sometimes you just get a bad one and it is only good for dripping.Could be the center contact is pushed in a little and not making good contact,try seeing if you can jiggle it down a little with a paper clip or something that will fit in the hole.

Im using almost straight vg glycerine , added to that is a little bit distilled water to thin it out a touch and a few drops of apple nicotine juice for a hint of flavor .

it vapes good in one atty and the other is just weaker .

I would say it is just a weak atty as that liquid should not cause any problem.I have noticed that some of them will wick liquid from carts real well and others are only good for dripping,I suppose it is a quality control thing .But for the price I cannot see how they build them at all.I mean $7.00 to $10.00 and it was shipped from China and who knows how many places made a little money on it.

• 1 month later...

The atty is probably just going out. These products are consumable and need to be replaced every so often. Some last a day, others months at a time.

• 2 weeks later...