A Few Quick Questioms

vapenazi

I got my first e cig and love it. I have done some looking around and it seems there are sooooo many models out there. 501 510 502 508 901 ect. they all basically look the same to me other than some batteries may last longer????

mine is the 2 piece model and I have not seen any mods for it. I took apart the cartridge, pulled out the old stuff and put in the filter stuff but it did not work> I may have broken the tiny wire in there during the process. any suggestions? thanks for the help....great site

Sounds like your actually usng a cartomizer model (Probably the KR808) This is a 2 peice model and your not really supposed to take the carts apart. If you broke the wire just pop on another cartomizer and you should be good to go :)

(Moving this post to the Noobie Help Section)

It does sound like you have a KR808D1... is that correct? There are several vids on youtube on how to refill the cartomizers so that should help you out if you're looking to refill them. Generally, you will only be able to refill a cartomizer a few times. No need to replace the filler material.

Sounds like your actually usng a cartomizer model (Probably the KR808) This is a 2 peice model and your not really supposed to take the carts apart. If you broke the wire just pop on another cartomizer and you should be good to go :)

(Moving this post to the Noobie Help Section)

thanks chris, was not sure on the model. that is what I gathered as far as the cartomiser. the rubber end cap popped right off. stinks cause i have to refill it so often to get the vapor. the one I took apart was still soaking wet when i took it apart, but vaper like it was spent.....was worth a try.

It looks like you got your question answered, which is good because I've never used a model like that and couldn't answer you. I just wanted to jump in here and welcome you to Vapor Talk. Ask any more questions you might have. Someone will answer. Probably not me, but...

Good luck in you new adventure into vaping.