Atomizers! For The Joye 510

SKEEZA

Which one is better and why: a High Voltage 510 Atomizer w/ 4.5 Resistance or a High Voltage 510 Atomizers 5.2 Ohms. there both the same price about 11 bucks..... an are they worth the extra cash for the joye 510???

What voltage are you vaping at? I wouldn't use a HV atty unless you've vaping at 6V or more. These will not perform well at 3.7v.

At 6 volts, the 4.5 ohm atty will produce 8 watts and the 5.2 will produce 4.8 watts, which is less than your standard 2.2 ohm atty at 3.7 volts. The standard 2.2 ohm atty will produce 6.2 watts.

Edited by Brian

What voltage are you vaping at? I wouldn't use a HV atty unless you've vaping at 6V or more. These will not perform well at 3.7v.

Awesome thats exactly what i needed to know......i only have well im waiting for it but its only a reg 510 joye....thx bro

:closed:

At 6 volts, the 4.5 ohm atty will produce 8 watts and the 5.2 will produce 4.8 watts, which is less than your standard 2.2 ohm atty at 3.7 volts. The standard 2.2 ohm atty will produce 6.2 watts.

That may be true on a mod (although most mods' initial loaded voltage is closer to 3.8V) , but it is not the case with a Joye ecig (or any Joye product) which throttles down the voltage and only produces around 4.4 watts.

Here's a freshly charged Joye batt and 2.2Ω atty.

510_Rocket.JPG