A Great E Liquid Company With Great Service

jaybird

there is a great company i just dealt with,you can design your own flavors and the guy Brad who runs the company will do anything for you,check it out at gourmetvapor.com,tell him jay sent ya and you will love his service as well.i had a problem with a company out there that all should avoid it Eluma they have not replaced my battery from 3 weeks ago and could not care one bit,so i turned to this other company and they could not be any better than a perfectly run business

• 10 months later...

Brad is a great guy.....there were two flavors I was looking for and he had neither. We emailed back and forth, I sent him a couple prefilled cartos.....(V4L sold the flavor prefilled but not just the juice) so Brad did a great job replicating the one flavor. The other flavor he made really strong, for my taste, BUT then V4L started selling their version and the two together EXCELLENT. With the cartos I sent him I happened to include one of my own cards, for my artwork and it turned out he had another company he was starting up that he needed a logo design for....so I designed what he wanted and we bartered. He sent me a bunch of liquid. Really nice guy, easy to work with. He will create anything you want.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines