510 And 801 Attys Stopped Working

I just bought a exhaler because I could not wait for the others to come out. I used the 510 attys and an 801. One 510 atty stopped working and the 801 I had also stopped working. They are all less then a 2 weeks old. I dont know if I flooded them or burnt them out or what. The 801 just stopped working. The 510 I think burnt up. They are the joye 510 attys not the copies.

The last one I am using (510) the cart is melted. I cut it down but it does not stay inside the atty as well as it did before. Do they make a metal tip for these?

I just rdered 2 more 510's and 2 801's. Is there a fix to the melting or better tips?

The 510 I can hear heat up but when I pull on it I get nothing.

I just bought a exhaler because I could not wait for the others to come out. I used the 510 attys and an 801. One 510 atty stopped working and the 801 I had also stopped working. They are all less then a 2 weeks old. I dont know if I flooded them or burnt them out or what. The 801 just stopped working. The 510 I think burnt up. They are the joye 510 attys not the copies.

The last one I am using (510) the cart is melted. I cut it down but it does not stay inside the atty as well as it did before. Do they make a metal tip for these?

I just rdered 2 more 510's and 2 801's. Is there a fix to the melting or better tips?

The 510 I can hear heat up but when I pull on it I get nothing.

For the 510, sometimes if they are flooded at high voltage even, they take a bit to get hitting. If it's still getting warm to the touch, or even hot, then it may totally be flooded. I would blow it out, and try fresh with putting 2 drops in, and giving it short bursts on the button. I've had a couple of atty's that just died when hitting them with high voltage though too....

As for tips, there are brass dripping tips, available at supertmanufacturing. My link

Or you can cut the bottoms of the carts off; I do this on all my 510's. The other method which I just started, is using pen grips, the rubber kind, and sliding them down the body of the atty. You can then drip freely, and it seems to help with airflow, and also helps you to not get juiced when you have dripped too much.

Hope this helped a bit!

For the 510, sometimes if they are flooded at high voltage even, they take a bit to get hitting. If it's still getting warm to the touch, or even hot, then it may totally be flooded. I would blow it out, and try fresh with putting 2 drops in, and giving it short bursts on the button. I've had a couple of atty's that just died when hitting them with high voltage though too....

As for tips, there are brass dripping tips, available at supertmanufacturing. My link

Or you can cut the bottoms of the carts off; I do this on all my 510's. The other method which I just started, is using pen grips, the rubber kind, and sliding them down the body of the atty. You can then drip freely, and it seems to help with airflow, and also helps you to not get juiced when you have dripped too much.

Hope this helped a bit!

Thank you. Yes it did help. I will try blowing out the attys in the morning.I might order those tips. I am going to go to a store and see if I can find some brass air fittings and see if I can find something there before I order those tips.

Thank you. Yes it did help. I will try blowing out the attys in the morning.I might order those tips. I am going to go to a store and see if I can find some brass air fittings and see if I can find something there before I order those tips.

Yea I agree, those tips are a bit expensive, and I've haven't had the funds to drop on tips for that yet! I'm too busy buying different mods, atty's and juice at this point! All the best to you, and I sure hope blowing out the atty's works!

• 1 month later...

The other method which I just started, is using pen grips, the rubber kind, and sliding them down the body of the atty. You can then drip freely, and it seems to help with airflow, and also helps you to not get juiced when you have dripped too much.

Hope this helped a bit!

HEY! You must have read my post about this huh ?

The pen grips work great though don't they?? :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my silver bullet yesterday and now today it vaped fine and all of the sudden nothing happened when I pushed the button, tried the other atty I've been using and still nothing. So I swapped out the batteries and the first atty still doesn't work, pretty sure I burned that one out. The other one, which is acctually a joye still works but it seems to be getting very hot pretty quickly. Like if I take a long pull or a few short ones in a row it's almost to hot to touch. Btw I'm running @ 6v. I don't know if it's common for the atty to get that hot at higher voltage or not. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Yes that sounds right when vaping @ 6 V. If you feel it getting too hot just take a little break. The good thing about 6V it doesn't take too many hits to get satisfied. I assume since you just got it, you are vaping it like crazy. :D

Make sure to keep the atty moist at 6V. It is real easy to pop an atty at 6V especially with freshly charged batts.

lol o ya ive been breaking it in good. so ive read that 3 drops to the atty is about the norm. would it be to much to do 4 or 5? or should i just do the 3 drops a little more often than with 3.7v. thanks for the quick response

I still do 3 at 6V. I just don't take very long drags at that voltage. You could probably get away with 4. If it does flood, it's easy to burn off. :)

cool thanks. so that other atty i think i fried i held the button in for a few seconds without a cart on top and it did nothing didnt get warm at all. is there anything i can try to revive it or should i just toss it? was working great before that happened