Juice

Summ27

Well i got my juice today and so far Ive tried the kamel menthol and it almost spot on . Ive found to get more vapor with the juice . I have 7 other flavors to try still. Im very pleased with the juice so far. is the any favors that you could suggest that may be good. I have apple , butterscotch , cherry , choc raspery , margarita , pineapple ,and redcow.

Well i got my juice today and so far Ive tried the kamel menthol and it almost spot on . Ive found to get more vapor with the juice . I have 7 other flavors to try still. Im very pleased with the juice so far. is the any favors that you could suggest that may be good. I have apple , butterscotch , cherry , choc raspery , margarita , pineapple ,and redcow.

Hey Summ. My goto juice for everyday vaping is RY4. It has a caramel sort of taste, a little sweet with some tobacco flavor. I just got coca cola which is very tasty. Grape is also good. I think it would be interesting to find flavors that go well with different foods. Ry4 is delicious while drinking an actual coke. grape with wine. ect... I wanna find some steak flavor juice :P

There is so much juice to try it can be overwhelming. but, right now my top 3 are:

1. vaportalk.com Dulcis

2.dietsmokes.com carmel machiatto

3. cignot.com ecoopure rich

Good luck finding the ones you like the most.

I've only been vaping a few weeks but started making my own juice and never looked back. I highly suggest it. There's a bit of sticker shock with stocking up on equipment/etc but just like e-cigs compared to analogs, it'll be cheaper (and better) in the long run. I just whipped up some "Strawberries & cream" a few minutes ago and it's excellent!

Im brand new at this and only have the carts that came with my cheap ecig.I cant wait to get ahold of some of the juice thats out thier *drool The VT juices are first on my list to buy.I am especially interested in the duelcis? is that how you spell it? and midnight.Has anyone got them all and want to tell me all about em.The carts i have are regular cig flavor,on the box it has a sticker with MLB.HIG on it witch i don't know what that means. Till next time :wave:

Hey Summ. My goto juice for everyday vaping is RY4. It has a caramel sort of taste, a little sweet with some tobacco flavor. I just got coca cola which is very tasty. Grape is also good. I think it would be interesting to find flavors that go well with different foods. Ry4 is delicious while drinking an actual coke. grape with wine. ect... I wanna find some steak flavor juice :P

LMAO! I want bacon flavored juice. Seriously.... Bacon is the shiz!