My Tornado

Summ27

Try dripping with some Mentha eliquid from VT if you like strong menthol. A great combo for the Ego/Tornado.

I'm reading many of you mix your usage of analogs and Electronic Cigarettes....

For you that use Electronic Cigarettes and smoke Analogs as well, BEWARE!!! Using both in conjunction is highly toxic and can cause a serious harmful reaction by your body, inducing you with NICOTINE POISENING. I have been the victim of Nicotine Poisening twice now, once due to mixing my use of analogs and Electronic Cigarettes, and another time due to too much nicotine consumption (I vaped way too much which I first got my Tornado). Nicotine poisening can be fatal, and is also referred to one of the worst momentary sicknesses there is. It can be compared to EXTREME food poisening that lasts for an extended 5-7 days, the first 3 days being critically severe. Please be careful people! I am only posting this in regards for your safety! I suffered nicotine poisening because I did not know that mixing analogs and e cigs were toxic to your body. I also did not know the limits of nicotine comsumtion when I first started using my Tornado. Take this as a warning and keep things in moderation, always.

I'm going to post this in a new topic as well.

Well i got my tornado yesterday and started to use it. So far i love it but to happy with the plain tobacco flavor im a menthol person. After using it all day yesterday i only had 3 real cigarettes all day just cause i wanted a menthol flavor. I have juice on order hopefully it gets here soon. So far im very pleased with my tornado. I was wondering if i should run the battery all the way down before charging it? I did the first full charge but don't know if i should use the battery till it dies then charge.

I am still on the fence on getting a tornado or a silver bullet. Does anyone know which one is better?

I am still on the fence on getting a tornado or a silver bullet. Does anyone know which one is better?

Well, I have both. The Tornado and the Silver Bullet are 2 different beasts. The Tornado (or Ego) is thinner and lighter with a battery life of 6 to 10 hours. The silver Bullet uses a larger battery and can last up to 2 days, but it is also a larger and heavier unit. So, I guess what I am trying to say is it's all about personal preference. Also note the replacement cost of batteries--I believe the Tornado runs about $22--as for the 18650 that the Silver Bullet uses, you might want to check battery junction for replacement cost. I hope this at least helped a little.