dse901/rn4075

Vacker1229

Well I just got my dse901. I have read many reviews and i decided on this as opposed to the dse801 penstyle which to me is just huge. Besides this one is pretty - Stainless steel with a Princess Pink led. :D

I like the 901, replacement parts are relatively cheap and easy to find -- that is very important!! My last ecig (NPro/PeeWee/RN4081) I had for 3 months and started having battery issues and atomizer issues and no luck finding parts. That was killing me!!! so it was time to try something else before i slipped back to analog (yuck!!).

the 901 was ordered on 4/22 and received on 4/25 via USPS pretty dang quick -- made me very happy.

I do like the flat mouthpiece as I tend to hold it in my mouth and that is difficult with a round mouthpiece as I did crack quite a few clenching too tightly to hold it.

it is a little longer than peewee about 3/4" so total lenght is 118mm so not a big deal, weight is about the same.

Cartridge is twice the size of peewee holding much more juice.

Atomizer is an internal type with the wick not extending beyond the stainless shell, and it only has 1 hole. I do believe I saw a mod for this somewhere.

Battery is a male type as opposed to the peewee being a female. So not interchangeable but pretty much the size size - so same life i am sure (3-4 hours)

Hmmm, started it right up:

Vapor = fabulous

Throathit = fabulous

Cartridge juice = surprisingly tasty for manufacturers juice (menthol)

Dripped = again fabulous vapor

Battery Life = out of box was 3 hours. Obviously will need a full charge and we shall see what I get out of that. But battery is sooo similar to the peewee it will be the same 3-4 hours.

I did immediately drill the hole in the mouthpiece to a larger size 3/32" for better draw with less of a headache trying to draw.

Well folks that's all, I like the dse901 and have already done my search for parts. Cheapest I found is 7.99 atomizer and 11.99 battery. Works for me.

added: one little tidbit i did read was about battery problems, but I searched some more and found when screwing the atomizer onto battery the connection can turn within the external battery sleeve with will break the connections within the battery which will create problems. One person mentioned just a slight drop of superglue could remedy this, or just don't twist to vigorously.

Edited by Vacker1229

Great review Vacker! :)

Good tips too

Thanks I am enjoying my newest toy... only took 2 hours to charge the battery after i depleted in in 3 hours. Clearly I will need spares immediately as I am not always sitting next to a charger.

Did you ever find the 801 parts you needed? I hope so, I felt that pain last week, which is way i changed model.

Yep I too thought just 1 hole is odd.

Wondering what the difference is between the two manufacturers of the 901/4075 and which one it is that I actually have.

I have seen alot of pics with only 1 hole. and on mine there is only 1 hole about 3mm down from battery end of atomizer. weird, i did see on another forum a mod to drill this 1 hole a little bigger but the issue would be hitting something component within the atomizer and screwing up the only atomizer i have at the moment.

Actually i do get a good draw with the mouthpiece drilled out and plenty of air seems to go into that 1 little hole so whatever works is fine at the moment.

The 901's only have one whole, they're all like that.

As for my parts nope I got nothing. But I didn't want to leave the notice on top of the forum. I'm back on Analogs for now, first time getting a pack since before I opened the website. Shame...

what a bummer!! I am so sorry to hear that!!.

Last week I had anxiety due to lack of parts, as did my vaping buddy. He bought a whole new kit just to get parts, cuz he could not find anything separate. So that gave me the idea to buy a kit and start over. Hence the 901 as opposed to the peewee.

Hang in there I am sure parts will be in stock soon. I did read that the factories have the capability to make 4,000 parts a day, but I do think they are controlling it quite a bit. Damn them!! Control Freaks!! They are in a hurry to get the wire transfer but not in a hurry to get them to the smaller guys. I think they sit on them for their big customers and we all know who they are with their $150 kits.

Yea no doubt. Although I think customs has quite a lot to do with it as well. The "150" dollar guys get it for the same price believe it or not.

so true, I do believe the "150" dollar guys are buying in huge volume cuz they get the $$ to do so.

Well I just got my dse901. I have read many reviews and i decided on this as opposed to the dse801 penstyle which to me is just huge. Besides this one is pretty - Stainless steel with a Princess Pink led. :D

This really sounds great, Vacker - where did you order that one from? I'd love to get my hands on a 901 with a pink LED (I'm just such a girl - lol).

• 1 month later...

I just got my DSE901b (same as DSE901, only its black )and omg, I had no idea e-smoking was this good. My first e-cig was a Smokeless Delite pen stlye; it was good enough to get me seriously into e-smoking, but not good enough to keep me with that brand. The DSE901 is 100* better than the smk/del kind. I am enjoying e-smoking like I never knew it could be. (even with the one hole atomizer) Maybe I just got lucky with my atomizer, but mine is only a one hole, and it has the smoothest draw, with consistent hits, and it produces insane amounts of vapor.

P.S

http://www.loudio.com/Music/Melorose.419079

(copy-paste into browser if link dont function.)

This is a link to some music I made, after hearing the first one, if you want to listen to more, just click on my name. The first link is to a classical guitar peice I made with lots of ambiance backing it. Another is a piano piece I created, and added the ambient sounds of birds and wind. The third is a creepy piece I created using lots of different elements, (including the voice of Jigsaw, from the saw movies.)

If any of you happen to listen to any, enjoy.

Its hard to believe that you ran out of gear Chris. I had to go back to analogs for a couple of days before, and I couldn't believe how unsatisfying they were compared to my e-cig (full flavours even). Its funny because on that first day of e-smoking it seems to be the opposite, as your body adjusts to not getting that aphixation from the carbon monoxide to tell you when you are "done". Well, that and no longer getting my rat-poison, i'm sure that had somethnig to do with it to. Glad you enjoyed the guitar :D

CHEERS TO GETTING GEAR, AND ROLLING IN E-JUICE ONCE AGAIN.

B)

Ladies, the one I got went in the tank in 1 & 1/2 months -- I just cannot recommend the seller. 2 bad batteries with original purchase and both replaced with more bad batteries. Attys worked for about 2 months. I have not purchased from that supplier again.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines