Ban E-Cigs Before They Become A Trend

Jeffb

For your reading pleasure. :)

http://topnews.us/content/213210-ban-e-cigarettes-they-become-trend-among-teenagers-nh-students-urge

Well at least they just wanna keep them from KIDS....which is a GOOD thang. Good mornin ya'll by the way :)

Whoa... Is that like the worst piece of writing I've seen this year or what? Crimeny, shouldn't an editor take a look at this stuff, just for sentence structure if not for content?

And can you really see teens taking up vaping? Really? I mean, this is not a cakewalk -- vaping takes commitment. I guess I could see some kids one-upping each other with the latest/greatest new device, but really. You think that's gonna catch on? Let's get real here; vaping is highly unlikely to appeal to anyone who isn't trying to quit tobacco.

For the record: I am opposed to e cig sales to minors. That goes without saying. I'm also opposed to vilifying something for make-believe reasons. What a load of hooey.

Whoa... Is that like the worst piece of writing I've seen this year or what? Crimeny, shouldn't an editor take a look at this stuff, just for sentence structure if not for content?

And can you really see teens taking up vaping? Really? I mean, this is not a cakewalk -- vaping takes commitment. I guess I could see some kids one-upping each other with the latest/greatest new device, but really. You think that's gonna catch on? Let's get real here; vaping is highly unlikely to appeal to anyone who isn't trying to quit tobacco.

For the record: I am opposed to e cig sales to minors. That goes without saying. I'm also opposed to vilifying something for make-believe reasons. What a load of hooey.

shooooooot just read the daily newspaper sometime. I swear they've no spellcheck. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

lol sounds like the highschool teacher assigned a paper to the students having them write a story about teens and ecigs and then handed it out to the media. and im sure the techer has just watched too much news :D

This type of stuff bothers me more thank anything it makes me highly pissed off! I love it how people that are ignorant get through to more people than those explaining the truth sad....

Vivid and real Juxtoposition on youtube:

1. FDA celebrating passing the bill that bans ecigs from minors.

2. Minors youtubing their failed attempts at quitting real cigarettes.

3. The minors videos are in the line-up on the FDA's video page.

That's real. That's life.... errrrr..death.

The FDA has no business restricting anybody, minor or major, from quitting tobacco products. They are playing with our future taxpayers lives. Shoot, they are already taxpayers.

For your reading pleasure. :)

http://topnews.us/content/213210-ban-e-cigarettes-they-become-trend-among-teenagers-nh-students-urge

Children being used as political tools of special interests --that's child abuse, isn't it?