Where to buy Janty cartridges?

hI! cAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? I JUST GOT MY FIRST E CIG FROM JANTY TODAY. I NEED TO KNOW WHERE I CAN GET DRY CARTS THAT WILL FIT MY MODEL. IT'S THE JANTY C THAT HAS THE MANUAL BUTTON DRAW, AND NO BURNING LIGHT AT THE END. I FIND JANTYS SITE CONFUSING AND I HEARD THEY WERE THE CHEAPEST AT E-CIG.

ALSO, THE INSTRUCTIONS SAID TO CHARGE THE BATTERY FOR 8 HOURS, AND IT ALSO SAID, PUT IT TOGETHER AND SMOKE! I AM CHARGING ONE, AND I TRIED MY FIRST PUFF W THE OTHER BATTERY AND IT WORKED GREAT. I THINK THEY WANT U 2 CHARGE IT FOR 8 HOURS JUST FOR THE FIRST TIME. I WANT TO SMOKE WITH THE OTHER BATTERY WHICH IS WORKING, BUT I DON'T WANT TO SCREW IT UP.

i REALLY NEED TO KNOW HOW I CAN FIND OUT WHICH CARTS I CAN GET TO FILL MYSELF, BUT I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT IT WILL FIT MY JANTY C!

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!

tHANKS, AUD

Answers.

1. Royce is correct your can get them from the site listed above

2. You can smoke with the other battery if you wish. Just make sure it doesn't voice your warranty. Take a couple puffs then wait the 8 hours to let it charge. You'll live, just wait.

3. Please note that you can purchase liquid from any supplier in fall YOUR own carts. There are plenty if treads in the forum that can help you with that.

4. I usually answer posts when I wake up in the morning. I DON"T WANT TO SEE CAPS FOR A WHOLE POST. It's really not needed. :)