My First Flavor Opinion

I was thinking that coming from analogues I would want tobacco flavor.

And I thought all the flavors were a gimmick for kids.

But now I think I will probably be going for the flavors. Grape sounds good.

I think until you actually vape, it's very hard to imagine what flavors would be like. And now I think tobacco flavor really isn't the most compatible flavor for my vaping.

Going to start flavor grazing :thumbsup:

Moved to Noobie Questions & Help. :)

I was just like you Newbie when I started. The tobacco flavs just didn't cut it for me. It wasn't until recently that I've been using tobacco flavs more than the others. Its nice to have a variety now of fruity flavs and tobacco.

Edited by jeffb

It was good talking with you in chat last night newbie. Everyones taste is indeed different and what you may not like now-in a couple of months you may love it, so don't throw out those flavors. Arno at awesomevapor.com gives you a 3ml sample w/15ml purchase so that is a good way to try different things w/o spending too much on something you may not like. I also highly recommend all of the Vapor Talk store flavors. :icecream:

I think that's pretty much how most people start off. They try to find a flavor that matches the kind of cigarettes they smoked. I was trying to find a good menthol flavor, but they all felt like I was smoking vicks or something. The thing is that we are inhaling a water vapor instead of smoke, so you'll never get that exact taste. It's just so much cleaner tasting. Once you realize that is when you start exploring other flavors. The biggest problem with that is that there are way too many flavors to try and it gets addicting lol.

The taste of burning tobacco is an acquired taste. There's really nothing good about it. As as long as I'm getting the nicotine, I might as well end up with a good taste in my mouth. What I'm finding is that I need to change up pretty often because I get tired of one taste. Today I'm really enjoying red hot cinnamon sticks. Yesterday it was strawberry cheesecake. :thumbsup:

Many many years ago, I switched from regular tobacco to menthol, because of dry throat. It worked. But I never thought I smoked for the flavor. I'd hear folks talk about cigarette FLAVOR and go....it tastes like you're burning stuff, what is your point? :)

I was enjoying the flavors on the 901, not so much on the 510. So I'll pick up an adaptor or two I think so I can use the 901 atty for flavors. :) Right now I'm going thru the menthol pretty darn fast.

I went for the cigarette flavor because I felt I had to convince myself I was smoking. I think we all thought that to a point. But the flavors are nice, I gotta admit!

Many many years ago, I switched from regular tobacco to menthol, because of dry throat. It worked. But I never thought I smoked for the flavor. I'd hear folks talk about cigarette FLAVOR and go....it tastes like you're burning stuff, what is your point? :)

I was enjoying the flavors on the 901, not so much on the 510. So I'll pick up an adaptor or two I think so I can use the 901 atty for flavors. :) Right now I'm going thru the menthol pretty darn fast.

I went for the cigarette flavor because I felt I had to convince myself I was smoking. I think we all thought that to a point. But the flavors are nice, I gotta admit!

Say Lee,

You are absolutally right. The reason we were all thinking tobacco flavor was good was that it

was good to get our nicotine! I'm vaping peanut butter cup! Plenty of nicotine, no calories!

Welcome Newbie, nice to have you! Nice that you can spell "newbie" too! :D (just a nudge on gamers, sorry for going astray ;)) I had the same thought; if I was replacing tobacco, I expected to replace the tobacco flavor too. As it happened I found a tobacco flavor that I love, but I vape a lot of fruit flavors too. I haven't yet tried coffee or chocolate yet but they will be in my future. That's one of the best things about vaping, the pretty much constant inflow of possible new experiences. Have fun with your smorgasbord of flavors, and vape on!

I was thinking that coming from analogues I would want tobacco flavor.

And I thought all the flavors were a gimmick for kids.

But now I think I will probably be going for the flavors. Grape sounds good.

I think until you actually vape, it's very hard to imagine what flavors would be like. And now I think tobacco flavor really isn't the most compatible flavor for my vaping.

Going to start flavor grazing :thumbsup:

Welcome, Newbie!

(I'm still fairly new here, too.) I haven't found one tobacco flavor I like. Probably never really liked it when I smoked analogs but equated it with all the good things we liked about smoking that we can now get and have it taste good... The whole flavors = kids thing is screwed up. Total propaganda, in my opinion. If you're a teen, ya' can't look cool smoking bubblegum flavor or blueberry!

If the fruity flavors sound good to ya', a LOT of people seem to like watermelon.

I tend to stick with flavors that taste good with coffee. The last few hours I've been vaping chocolate (tastes more like cocoa; it's a beautiful thing), while drinking coffee (of course), and playing Queen very loudly. Life is good...