My Mexican Jail Vacation

hey guy's i just thought i would share my weird experience in mexico last week with ya. Basically some guy came out of nowere at 2am and slammed me to the ground in a disco on the resort. I hit my head and was bleeding and don't remember allot after that but next thing you know i'm in the back of a mexican cop truck and all there saying is no english lol. I ended up spending the night in a cage with about 30 other mexican's (i learnt spanish fast). The cop's there wouldnt let me use the phone so i bribed a kitchen worker 30$ to use his phone so that i could call my wife my and she could come down and bribe the cop's to let me out. The resort was very apologetic and swear's that this has never happened before. My main problem is i don't know why this happened, i was dancing with 2 mexican woman and after i left to tuck the wife in (she was dancing with mexican guy lol) when i walked back into the night club all hell broke loose.

P.S. i couldnt take my PV to jail with me and had to smoke cig's all night but at least the guy's that were in there were nice enough to give me some.

Dang, that sounds rough. Are you sure you weren't doing anything (was drinking involved--LOL). I don't know that I would survive a night in a mexican jail. Probably wind up in there for a long time being as I don't speack spanish (hell, I can hardly handle english).. Well at least you made it out ok.

ok, not judging you or making any insinuations about you at all... BUT...

on the list of "famous last words", i do believe anything starting with "i was just dancing with these two women..." is pretty high up on the list, lol.

to top it off, combining "in mexico" and "was just dancing with two women" is clearly some kind of force-multiplier.

;)

Edited by Stirfry

• 2 weeks later...

ok, not judging you or making any insinuations about you at all... BUT...

on the list of "famous last words", i do believe anything starting with "i was just dancing with these two women..." is pretty high up on the list, lol.

to top it off, combining "in mexico" and "was just dancing with two women" is clearly some kind of force-multiplier.

;)

HAHAHA funny stuff right there! And so true!

I lived in San Diego for 18 years of my life and never once crossed the border. Tijiuana is just not the place to be... if you are white. Actually anything other than Mexican for that matter haha :lol:

@luck: What part of Mexico were you in?

Edited by SickDripzz