I See The Joker...

J0T

Yes sir :thumbsup: We've had lots of members ask if we where ever going to bring the Joker back when in fact we've been working on it this whole time. We're hoping for a release sometime in April but nothing is solid yet. I can assure everyone though, that it is on the way ;)

Wonderful news, thanks for the video Chris!

It looks fan-freaking-tastic! And the idea of having a battery gauge LED array is totally innovative. I really love it, and look forward to hearing more about the safety feature you mentioned.

I do however feel compelled to ask if you plan on phasing out the VP PT and the Spade. The VP PT has been out of stock for quite some time, and more recently the spade. If the joker turns out to be everything you've hoped, I can see the point of making it your base for a future passthrough, etc etc.

Just curious, b/c I'm really craving a good quality passthrough lately.

Again, fantastic looking device!

I want one so bad! Hubby is beside himself with all my wishes ... I'll have to wait til summer... Christmas in July or August. Save a purple one for me!! Hide it behind the counter. I'll be baaaaack.

I am eagerly awaiting the Joker as well. I have a little chuck for 3.7v vaping and a 5v passthrough but I want a portable 5v device. There is no joy quite like a cartomizer at 5v, at least for me. I have decided on the Joker because they have made it clear that safety is their number one priority and I happen to value my face lol. So I sit and wait rather impatiently for its release ;)