The Ego Has Landed

Oh I'm not really stressing, just thinking up things that will give my pea brain what it's craving without the tobacco. Removing the cigs wouldn't work, tried that. All I could think bout was how they weren't there. It's like Nana talking bout backups. Now multiply that by 10. LOL

Someone else mentioned the Mentha too.... I shud check and see if they have my nic level in stock yet. (they were out last time I peeked.

Thanks!

Crud - I gave away my 24mg...glad to hear you're not stressing...I have tons of zero VT Mentha but I'm thinking that's not going to be helpful at all!! Smart, isn't I? ;-)

Crud - I gave away my 24mg...glad to hear you're not stressing...I have tons of zero VT Mentha but I'm thinking that's not going to be helpful at all!! Smart, isn't I? ;-)

You is WAAAAAAAAAY smart! :)

Yayyyy TerriJoe!!! Congrats on your new eGo and your experiences so far to date sound normal. Don't sweat the analogs, they'll take a hike b4 ya know it. :)

Good news here eGo folk: Mik (the eGo designer) will be releasing an XL eGo battery in April (or whenever). It'll only be 100 mah (1 hour or so) bigger, but that extra hour will help when help is needed. :)

More Good news: Mik is also creating (designing) the perfect eGo carry case. The case will have a foolproof button safety feature (no way in hades will the button get pressed). There's so many cool features he has in mind, and it sounds like it'll be worth the wait.

Yayyyy TerriJoe!!! Congrats on your new eGo and your experiences so far to date sound normal. Don't sweat the analogs, they'll take a hike b4 ya know it. :)

Good news here eGo folk: Mik (the eGo designer) will be releasing an XL eGo battery in April (or whenever). It'll only be 100 mah (1 hour or so) bigger, but that extra hour will help when help is needed. :)

More Good news: Mik is also creating (designing) the perfect eGo carry case. The case will have a foolproof button safety feature (no way in hades will the button get pressed). There's so many cool features he has in mind, and it sounds like it'll be worth the wait.

That DOES sound great!

The journey continues. . .

So I've had 1 cig since midnight. Well actually half a cig. Tasted awful. So I figure once my brain figures out it tastes awful BEFORE I light up, it's licked. LOL My brain is a stubborn thang.

I totally luv this breathing thing. I truly didn't realize how much air I'd lost over the years. I knew I'd lost some, the fact that I couldn't hold the long notes was a big clue, but not how MUCH. I'm starting to get back that vocal CONTROL that I once had as well. This also means I'm hitting less sour notes yay! However, I'm going to have to change the key on a few songs. The voice is changing a bit, I've lost the Joplin gravelly sound. But this isn't a bad thing. As long as my voice doesn't get so high I have to suddenly sing opera arias, I'm okay with it LOL.

The main reason I went on the hunt to find a way to quit smoking that wouldn't have me longing for a cig for the rest of my days was the cough though, and that went away faster than I could have dreamed it would.

My chest feels a little constricted since last night, I may be about to hit the "lung clean up" period of getting off the tobacco. Where the lungs decide the dirt has to go. It used to feel this way daily though.

So to all you new folks checking out this forum... it can be done. I have NO willpower. If I had willpower I'd have quit at least 10 years ago. I was not one of those who ever made it years or months and went back. I made it a total of 3 days on the patch before I was puffing again. The gum was a joke.

Just before I started investigating the E-cigs I tried the weaning off method. I timed my cigs. I got down to smoking every 1.5 hours, and then.... it got too hard and I was done. So, no will power.

Even if I was going to smoke 3 cigs a day for the rest of my life WITH the vaping.. It's leaps and bounds from where I ever got before. I can breathe, I'm not coughing, and I'm sleeping better. I smoked a carton a week for at least 10 of the over 30 years I've smoked.

It's finding the right device, the right nic level, and the right juice for you. None of us can tell you what your sweet spot is, but you have one. Every person in this forum can make suggestions, and we WILL, but in the end you find what works for you.

I hoped I'd be one of the many that picked up an ecig and never wanted a cig again... but I'm a hardheaded woman hehe.

But ya'll, the EGO has landed, and it was GOOD. I sound like a preacher. PRAISE the EGO lmao

Anyway... could have been any 3.7v device for all I know, the Ego is just the one I got.

Now, Breathe In. Breathe Out. God that feels good don't it?

THIS soapbox I pulled out on purpose. hehe

woohoo you go Terijo :animier:

I'll be your cheerleader from just south of your border.

Everyone here seems to have developed a cold so I hopefully will get the

lung cleaning thing over with while I'm gettin over the cold.

If not,oh well I've coughed this long so I can stand it a little longer :wave:

@Uma - Thanks for the info about the eGo case. I'm gonna be watching for that one.

@TeriJo - Way to go girl!!! I am so glad you're happy with your eGo. And don't you worry about those nasty analogs. I know they'll be out of your life in no time. I was one of the lucky ones that gave them up in an instant, but I went into vaping KNOWING this was my answer. And it was! I'm just happy that your happy and this is working out for you. Congrats. :clap:

@Uma - Thanks for the info about the eGo case. I'm gonna be watching for that one.

@TeriJo - Way to go girl!!! I am so glad you're happy with your eGo. And don't you worry about those nasty analogs. I know they'll be out of your life in no time. I was one of the lucky ones that gave them up in an instant, but I went into vaping KNOWING this was my answer. And it was! I'm just happy that your happy and this is working out for you. Congrats. :clap:

Yes indeed!. Today I had halfa cig. Guess what, they still taste awful. LOL So I think I'm right, few days more and I won't even think about them.

I'm vaping an AWFUL lot.... but I don't want to go back up to 36. I was only on it cuz I was outta 24 LOL. But I still have some so I'll try it if I'm still vaping my eyes out tomorrow hehe.

Keep smiling but PLEASE don't eat the Daisies. The tulips will be jealous. Or..... something

woohoo you go Terijo :animier:

I'll be your cheerleader from just south of your border.

Everyone here seems to have developed a cold so I hopefully will get the

lung cleaning thing over with while I'm gettin over the cold.

If not,oh well I've coughed this long so I can stand it a little longer :wave:

Oh yeah totally hate colds LOL. But maybe we will get normal colds now, instead of the cold, bronchitis... verging on pneumonia crap.

One can hope!