Chuck Blows Up

You folks are a waaaaaay bad influence on me. My Ego isn't even at my door yet (Out for DELIVERY it says, is it considered stalking to go to every truck and yell HEY YOU GOT MY STUFF?) and you got me thinkin bout OTHER toys. Like...just WHAT is an INDULGENCE? It sounds way yummy.

Here's the Indulgence. I have one on order and it's shipped. As soon as it's in, I'll do a video review. It looks like a really versitile device!

ABSOLUTELY the point I was trying to make earlier.

ABSOLUTELY when is "enough is enough".

I like to vape but geez!! besides the vapor is just the juice floating away, just accept the throat hit and taste and be done with all the creative mods.

ABSOLUTELY this is baddd press!! Just like the FDA saying there is antifreeze in all ecigs. They would love to get wind of this and publish the heck out of it. Just to aid their efforts to ban ecigs for eternity. and yes I am sure that clown from ASH has seen the post and the pics. That guy is a pain.

I agree, just because you have a box, some wire, and some batteries, don't mean you are an expert modder. I wouldn't try it myself.

My husband would be more handy, knowing the principals and all involved with power, however, no interest, so we're safe from that there direction.

There is a reason that you are supposed to have an inspection of your house when you update your electrical system. It seems like a pain sometimes, but bad wiring can cause you MUCH heartache. Doing it wrong and it not working...that's the safest error you can make - it's when it seems to be working but it's wrong that problems can get serious fast.

(that's the spiel from the non technical Teri Jo LOL)

It's why I researched a lot before ordering .... tho I wound up getting an Ego which at the TIME wasn't even one of them I was thinking about. It helps a lot that we have people who know what they are talking about in this forum warning us of the dangers. I would have had no clue there could BE a danger without posts like this one.

Price and vapeness and all, that was important...but safety is IMPORTANT. Having a cig blow up in my face, this would not make my day at ALL.

That sucks, I'm glad the guy is ok. Let's hope we don't read about this happening again anytime soon.

I was just wondering. I am in no means a mod kind of person. But when designing a new mod couldnt the battery casing be made weaker at the bottom or at the end away from the person vaping. So if it did explode the weaker parts of the casing would give out pushing the explosion away from the user? Anything can happen. Batteries do malfuntion. I am waiting on the Joker or the VPPS to come back in stock. After reading about the double stack of batteries for the silver bullet I would just rather stick with Chris and Jeso.

Just thought I might throw that in.....

I have a question. What happened to Sean? I have not seen him in any reviews latley????

Edited by jemjem67

@Jem the VP units are already designed as such ;) We added this when the units first came out and we where the first. The end cap only screws on about 1 1/2 threads, the fitting is screwed not pressed so if anything happens it would be via the bottom of the unit.