Building your own e gigarette?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering how many people build their own e-cig's from different parts from different suppliers?

Seems like a great Idea, since as I was searching for my first e-cig on the web and everyone is sold out on starter kits for most popular models. Some of the US suppliers have pieces (batteries,atomizers,carts,etc). I was able to find a nicely priced Chrome DSE-901 mini starter kit, but I will still be getting a pen style and a mini/peewee style so I can see which one will be best for me. I can't freakin wait to stop smoking analogs...... :D

So my question is this:

How many people do this and what is your favorite combination of pieces and which juice works well for your configuration?

Please list Model #'s and suppliers.

Curtis

I don't think many people do this and I wouldnt recomend it not all the pieces are cross compatable, Chris has batteries and atomizers from diffrent penstyles that do not work together. So be carefull and buy all the parts from the same source.

Although it's a good idea, for some reason not all parts work together. I have a junkyard of crap right now. I have about 6 batteries and 6 atomizers and they don't all work with each other.

In fact to be honest it's really starting to piss me off. I've paid quite a bit of money for all this stuff, and I STILL don't have a Penstyle battery that doesn't suck. Bad luck I suppose.

Although it's a good idea, for some reason not all parts work together. I have a junkyard of crap right now. I have about 6 batteries and 6 atomizers and they don't all work with each other.

Ok, sounds like it is more trouble and costly then it is worth. I'm glad I ordered an extra atomizer with my starter kit. I should have got an extra battery also. I guess I should be worried if the stuff I ordered is going to work at all <_<

Thanks guys, for your input.

Curtis :D

Edited by TK4261