Lewhif

Moderators: As long as I don't have to pack and help, feel free to move this thread (or delete) anywhere, anyplace. :)

They seem to be pushing them towards every age, especially children. Now they're coming out with coffee... caffein...

What are your thoughts?

http://www.lewhif.com/

I'm kind of with mcquinn on this one - I'm not so sure about breathing "particles." I guess that's what everything we breathe is, but this one gives me an eerie feeling, like the idea of breathing asbestos. I guess I'd like to know the actual particle size to compare to nano particles - which really creep me out. Still, the idea of carrying flavorful caffeine around in my pocket is intriguing... ;)

I guess in the end, it's not much different than what we do....however, I am not certain it is something I really want my kids doing.

Intriguing idea--then again, caffeine pills are so much cheaper.

Jury is out on this one....

I did the sniffy snuff for a while B.E. (before e-cigg)and it wasn't too bad really kept the sinuses open.

You mean dry snuff? I did that for a while in the 70s too; really liked it but man my sinuses got so caked with the stuff it freaked me out so I quit. And it took a lot to freak me out back then. ;)

In the 70's I think I remember sniffing other things.When they started the tobacco ban at my work I was trying everything.I dipped Copenhagen Black and it was awesome good but my dentist read me the riot act on that,then the powdered snuff it was good and did the trick but if dipping irritates the skin in your mouth and causes cancer then the powder must do the same thing to your sinuses.The I found the e-cigg and well the rest is history.In about eight months I am almost off nicotine all together.

In the 70's I think I remember sniffing other things.When they started the tobacco ban at my work I was trying everything.I dipped Copenhagen Black and it was awesome good but my dentist read me the riot act on that,then the powdered snuff it was good and did the trick but if dipping irritates the skin in your mouth and causes cancer then the powder must do the same thing to your sinuses.The I found the e-cigg and well the rest is history.In about eight months I am almost off nicotine all together.

Being off nicotine would really be awesome man. You guys who are pulling that off really have something special going for you, and my hat's off to you all. thumbsup.gif

John we've had lots of "Le Pew" going around today. Don't know why, but I've decided to stay away from everyone for a while, just for my own well being. ;)