Vapor Talk Anthem

No offence to Mike who has a topic going about a VT song. I'm no musician, but I've been entertaing myself for years by changing lyrics of existing songs to suit my needs. Inspired by the recent Olympic Games in Vancouver, I present the lyrics for my Vapor Talk Anthem, to be sung to the music of O Canada.

O Vapor Talk

Our trusted guiding site

True vaping love, in us you do incite

On juice and mods we post our thoughts

The FDA be damned

The site’s secure

Thanks Christopher, we know we won’t get spammed!

God keep our site, glorious and free

Oh Vapor Talk, we’ll drip vape and repeat

Oh Vapor Talk, we’ll drip vape and repeat!

I guess if I knew how their anthem went, it'd make more sense. No disrespect meant to our neighbors to the north, but its an anthem I forget 10 seconds after hearing it. Except the O Canada part.

Yeah my brain kinda freezes up. Like when I tried to remember the words I kinda wound up

O Canada O Canada light the menora. I'm not Jewish either. LOL

No IDEA why that popped into my head that way.

Yeah my brain kinda freezes up. Like when I tried to remember the words I kinda wound up

O Canada O Canada light the menora. I'm not Jewish either. LOL

No IDEA why that popped into my head that way.

Smokin did post a link to the anthem, but I listened and forgot again how it went.

haha, I do the same thing from time to time... mostly accidenatally for me though. Found myself singing along with the radio the other day while driving home. Buck Owens and Dwight Yokums "Here on the Streets of Vaporsville". It took me a good 5 miles to realize that it was "Bakersville, not Vaporsville" lol. I've known that song for forever, but it just clicked like it was orig.

You have some nice lines there!! Keep it up!

No offence to Mike who has a topic going about a VT song. I'm no musician, but I've been entertaing myself for years by changing lyrics of existing songs to suit my needs. Inspired by the recent Olympic Games in Vancouver, I present the lyrics for my Vapor Talk Anthem, to be sung to the music of O Canada.

O Vapor Talk

Our trusted guiding site

True vaping love, in us you do incite

On juice and mods we post our thoughts

The FDA be damned

The site’s secure

Thanks Christopher, we know we won’t get spammed!

God keep our site, glorious and free

Oh Vapor Talk, we’ll drip vape and repeat

Oh Vapor Talk, we’ll drip vape and repeat!

no offense taken, I do this all the time I wish I could share with you the ones I have but they may be inapropriate. I do like the Canadian national anthem; it is so much easier to sing than the others, such as the Chinese!

no offense taken, I do this all the time I wish I could share with you the ones I have but they may be inapropriate. I do like the Canadian national anthem; it is so much easier to sing than the others, such as the Chinese!

The American Anthem is famous for being difficult to sing. :)

However it is also usually sung in stadiums with it echoing back at you as you sing it, I'm thinking any song would be difficult in those circumstances LOL

Man, everytime I hear the Canadian national anthem, I expect a hockey game to to start! :thumbsup:

LMAO--I was thinking the same thing

edited to add:Now if someone can tell me how to change the font so it shows up different :wallbash:

I tried before the text and it doesn't change it??---

:offtopic: OOOPS---I'll ask elsewhere---sorry

Edited by Mark