Double Snowmobile Fail

No, I "bet" he had a long walk coming up. Can't type worth beans.

I actually had a very similar incident on the golf course 20+ years ago. We called it the Reunite open (yes as in the wine, we had two coolers on a county course where no alcohol was allowed). We had to turn one cart in after nine holes, they don't make good bumper cars. Halfway through second nine, my friend driving my cart is screwing around making sharp turns, on a sharp left turn, if felt like I was way up in the air and about to flip over so I came out of the cart. The result of this is the cart violently rolled over my friend, broke his ankle, righted itself after ejecting the cooler, gas linkage was locked on and the cart took off until it imbedded itself like a bullet into a mudbank of a stream, part in the stream, part bank. We had to get the other cart in our foursome to clean up the beers and wine and get the evidence out of there. I took the cart back to the parking lot, passing the ranger who was on his way to my injured friend. I muttered something about an accident. I insisted for years I was thrown from the cart and only recently finally admitted I bailed. Luckily the people behind us said the cart was out of control, so the mistaken assumption by everyone was the pedal stuck and caused the accident. I'm not sure how anyone explained two bags of ice strewn about the hole. County paid the medical bills and my friend wasn't even really mad at me even though he and the other two guys pretty much were convinced (correctly) I bailed. The other cart were on the green and watching every minute of it so they saw me push out. Ahhh - the stupid old days.

What a great story! :D They don't always turn out that good in the end, you guys were leading a charmed life.

Ah the good ole days indeed... I never had that much fun though. Really.

What a great story! :D They don't always turn out that good in the end, you guys were leading a charmed life.

Ah the good ole days indeed... I never had that much fun though. Really.

As I got older and continued smoking, my wife was constantly breaking my chops about slowly killing myself. I pointed out that I never thought I'd see the age of 40, amazing I made 30 so I always had a fatalistic approach to life. Don't get me wrong, being on this side of the ground is cool nd I'm over 50 now, but I don't get worried about things I probably should. Had to do something about smoking as I couldn't even lay flat without coughing, thank goodness my brother had an e-cig for me to try, I realized I can do this. Researched and ordered, awesome.

Hey - how did this get back to And you're right, some friends didn't make out to well, we were lucky. One was a guy with us that day, not dead, just not a good time for many years.

Edited by FTJoe

I read the descriptions on the vid and the guy says it went in the lake!

I was wondering about that. I asked the guy who sent it but we were both at work so stealth watching. I asked what that thing was way out, looked like water.