Carts For Envy

vapehottie

I have been vaping for about 1 1/2 months and was wondering that with the Envy brand carts, how long are they supposed to last? I ordered some eliquid from Vapure over a week ago and they still have not sent it out. I am getting between 10 to 13 "cigs" out of a cart. Is this normal? I have also found that I like all the flavors except the cherry. FF and vanilla are my favs. I was a 2 pack a day smoker and am going through carts like crazy. Any suggestions?

Welcome glad you could make it.

I'm sorry I haven't had any dealings with the envy, but if they are like most carts they don't last nearly as long as they want you to believe. My suggestion would be to search around and find some juice you like (the VT store has some good ones) and try refilling them yourself. It takes a little practice but it will save you a ton in the long run.

Also, I would suggest you invest in a 510 kit. You'll find it to be the way to really start enjoying vaping. Plus the carts are easier to refill and you can even get blank one to fill with whatever juice you like. Another good thing about the 510 is you can direct drip, this is where most of us end up. So check around and see what you can find out. I'm sure someone here has had some time with the ENVY, and will help you anyway they can.

So good luck and happy vaping.

p.s. be sure to stop by the chat sometime.

Edited by snubber

Like snubber said - pretty sure you can refill the Envy carts - just get some juice.

This is the only vid I could find for refilling an envy cart Envy Cart. Not sure how helpful it will be.

Not sure how the carts compare to other ecigs, but would definately look into refilling.

I've never used the envy either, but I've found those pre-filled carts just do not last any length of time at all. Buying the juice and filling your own is the only way to go. There are lots and lots of places you can order juice from and there are even more flavors, so you can have quite the variety if you want it.

Good luck and happy vaping.