The Super Six From Super T

profbeard

Prof that's a great review; I always enjoy reading your stuff -- concise and to the point (despite your claim to wordiness ;)). My brother recently ordered an S6 based mostly on your previous recommendations here. So far, since he and I have always ended up with exactly the same devices, I'm probably not going to buy this one when I get around to ordering another. But the fact you were able to vape an 808 carto on this does make it appealing as my wife won't vape anything but cartomizers. Not easy, vaping, is it? :) But it's sure interesting and fun.

Thanks for sorting the link - a cut and paste failure - much appreciated :)

The correct link is:

http://www.vapersplace.com/profiles/blogs/the-super-six-review

Edited by profbeard

his may be a silly question, but on those "bottom button" mods... do you use your pinky knuckle to engage the button, or what?

Depends - with the SD I use the end part of my middle finger near the inside of the joint, with the S6 I use the end of my middle finger:

2ldanwz.jpg

I'd always been concerned about that too, but Prof convinced me some time ago it wouldn't be a big deal. I guess I'll be finding out in a couple weeks, as my brother ordered an S6. ;) (Not me, yet, alas.) He's getting it with brass ends, which I think will look pretty classy.

Profbeard, there's been a lot of discussion here about the Super T brass and/or stainless "T-tip" mouthpieces. I have to ask if your decision to (apparently) not get one was based on the added cost, or that you didn't like the idea of the metal in your mouth?

Profbeard, there's been a lot of discussion here about the Super T brass and/or stainless "T-tip" mouthpieces. I have to ask if your decision to (apparently) not get one was based on the added cost, or that you didn't like the idea of the metal in your mouth?

Neither - I don't drip - I use carts and top-up

Neither - I don't drip - I use carts and top-up

Hmmmm. Why do I feel like somebody just smacked me in the back of my head?

:question:

Oh... right... I'm an idiot. :wallbash:

Edited by SmokinHammer

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines