Obama Ecig?

wagex

http://www.notobacco.net/Blog/?page_id=166

states that obama uses an electronic cigarette im not sure if this is news but it was news to me feel free to move it if i am in the wrong section jeffb hehe

When Obama was running for office, a black friend of mine said he had "smokers lips". That was a new one on me but my friend said that he must be a pretty heavy smoker. I have no knowledge either way but I'll bet he has tried an e-cig if he is a smoker. Wouldn't it be great if we could get him on "our team"?

I would really like to know if this is true I heard the rumor a while back on this or another forum and if they let him use it I am sure that it would have to really be way less dangerous than real tobbacco or they would refuse him the use of it.This would be some of the best PR if it would get out in a credible media news etc.

I am not a big fan of the Pres we have but this is important for us!!!

I agree, I hope President Obama gives it a try, for his own good if not for ours. I thought he had quit analogs, but according to a recent news article he's still quitting. Makes ya want to sit him down and say "just start vaping and see what happens, you'll be pleasantly surprised that you've quit smoking cigarettes!". But to get that opportunity would be a miracle. But then again the eCIG is a miracle... Obama is a miracle.... Do several miracles make another miracle? If the Senators ecig didn't get his attention... maybe he needs his mailroom flooded with them...

I'm sorry but I don't believe in miracle. And certainly not Obama. Besides even if he did use it he probably wouldn't admit it and upset his friends and campaign contributors at the big cigarette companies.

An Obama e-cig would have a red led on one end, a blue led on the other, and when you push the button, nothing happens.

WRONG...When you push the button, it would cost us all alot of $$$