No Nic At Night

So, my current injury has me off work once again, and free to stay up into the wee hours, screwing around on line and vaping away. Back when I was hooked on analogs, I remember wanting to smoke late at night, but not wanting to go outside (I never smoked inside) and also not wanting the nicotine keeping me awake even later. I'm sitting here now, dripping some VG with a little root beer flavor in it, practicing my vapor rings, and thinking about just how incredible and enjoyable vaping is! :thumbsup:

John I'm so slow! I just realized why your subject line rang a bell for me ... "Nick at Night." Cripes man, you're flying way over my head half the time. :D I hope you recover soon, but not so soon you haven't gotten full enjoyment of staying up late with the movies. Thanks for my morning amusment! thumbup.gif

Sorry you're laid up. Hope it wont be too long. I usually vape until I can't keep awake anymore. Didn't know nic kept you awake? Maybe that's why I'm staying up soo late? Well that a a pot full of coffee.

Good luck, hope you heal soon.

I have noticed that I vape for about two hours nonstop before bed and the nic keeps me from sleeping very soundly.I have been using very low 6 mg or less the last couple of nights before bed and have been sleeping better.

John I'm so slow! I just realized why your subject line rang a bell for me ... "Nick at Night." Cripes man, you're flying way over my head half the time. :D I hope you recover soon, but not so soon you haven't gotten full enjoyment of staying up late with the movies. Thanks for my morning amusment! thumbup.gif

That went over my head too. I sometimes vape with no nic, not necesarilly at night. Loran's bubble gum is my no nic flav.