Suppliers Drying Up

OK, what appears to be the two best US-based sites for acquiring hardware, puresmoker.com and dietsmokes.com, are out-of-stock on virtually everything, and have been for a couple weeks now. And I notice other sites (many of them one-trick pony sites offering only one model of e-cig) are also apparently waiting for supplies to come in from China.

I've heard a rumor that US Customs is holding up releasing e-cig imports for some reason, even though there's no ban on the devices at present. Anyone know more about this?

And is there a US manufacturer of e-cigs at all? I swear I'd pay a couple of Benjamins to get a high-quality, dependable unit made here in America. There's no excuse for crappy batteries, and the dependability of atomizers is almost as bad. Just got a new penstyle today (from DietSmokes), and one of the bats is DOA.

Are there any European manufacturers? Gotta think those Germans know how to make a vaporizer that works, by gawd.

I feel good about vaping. But keeping track of all my stupid hardware is getting me down. Am I looking at a constant stream of purchases just to keep myself in devices that work? I swear, quitting smoking altogether is looking better and better.

OK... I'm done venting. Back to vaping. LOL

I hear you havent heard anything about US customs holding anything but China has been holding up or not letting shipments of the devices through Hong Kong, and as far as I know there is not a us manfacture of Eciggs sadly

Your correct getting this stuff into the states can be hard. But I don't think there is any issues in China. The problems usually happen at the boarder here in the United States.

Take a look at http://www.jantyusa.com/ if your willing to shell out a little extra cash. I've heard great things about Janty and I've heard bad things, but what I do know is their warranty kicks butt and apparently they stand by it.

Yeah, I just tried to order the penstyle from puresmoker.com and it wouldnt let me. They still have plenty of juice apparently though. Cant wait for my new flavors to come :D

Try vaporguys.com Good price, good service, fast service and a damn good guy.... I've used them a lot...

Just Ordered a new concept from SafeSmokes.com SS118, extra atomizers and batteries (just in case!) Located in Gratiot Michigan