Is This High-Quality E-Juice?

Wannavape

I found that I could buy a 50ml bottle of juice from Rocky Mountain Vapor for $22 with free shipping. (For all orders over $14, they ship free.) It tastes great to me, but I know nothing about its quality. The first juice I had came from Arno at Awesome Vapor, but when I went to reorder it, I found that a $10 bottle suddenly becomes $15 after the shipping charge is added and only holds 16ml. That's really pricey, and I can't afford to order over $80 to get Arno's free shipping. Will someone who's very knowledgeable about this please tell me if this juice I'm using is any good, or could it be responsible for my atty flooding all the time? ...Pam

I have ordered juice from Rocky Mountain vapor and it was good. I think they sell the Dekang liquid, standard China brand. I think you are flooding your atomizer.

Try these simple tricks.

1. Use 2-3 drops

2. When placing the cart back on the atomizer, try not to cover the hole on top. Makes a plunger effect when hole is covered.

3. Use slow long drags about 3-5 seconds

4. Keep the atomizer in the up position. This will keep the juice on the coil.

These might be the same answers you received in your other post. Just be patient. I spent the first few weeks with the same problem. It will all work out and you will get the hang of it. I still, on occasion, still flood my atomizer.

Edited by BirdDog

I have ordered juice from Rocky Mountain vapor and it was good. I think they sell the Dekang liquid, standard China brand. I think you are flooding your atomizer.

Try these simple tricks.

1. Use 2-3 drops

2. When placing the cart back on the atomizer, try not to cover the hole on top. Makes a plunger effect when hole is covered.

3. Use slow long drags about 3-5 seconds

4. Keep the atomizer in the up position. This will keep the juice on the coil.

These might be the same answers you received in your other post. Just be patient. I spent the first few weeks with the same problem. It will all work out and you will get the hang of it. I still, on occasion, still flood my atomizer.

I mainly was just wondering if certain types of juices could make the atomizer easier to flood and if perhaps Rocky Mountain Vapor's juice might be one of those. It's great to hear that others think that it's good juice. Thanks for your input.

I've only heard good things about them, so I wouldn't worry about the juice. Like BirdDog said, it takes time to learn this. I still flood my atty every once in awhile, too. The best advice I ever got was to take it slow and easy. That works well for me.

I've only heard good things about them, so I wouldn't worry about the juice. Like BirdDog said, it takes time to learn this. I still flood my atty every once in awhile, too. The best advice I ever got was to take it slow and easy. That works well for me.

Thanks a million, Nana. There sure are some fine folks on this forum, and you're right at the top of the list. BTW - I really love Nebraska! ...Pam

Edited by Wannavape

One thing to take into consideration as far as AwesomeVapor liquid goes is that they give you a free 3 ml sample so you are actually paying $10.00 for 18 ml.I have not had any bad juice yet it all is good ,however some of the best seems to clog up atty's faster.

Thanks a million, Nana. There sure are some fine folks on this forum, and you're right at the top of the list. BTW - I really love Nebraska! ...Pam

Okay Pam, saying you love Nebraska is almost as bad as saying you love Iowa! It is easy to appreciate nana though. ;)

I think the viscosity of different juices might make it easier to flood the atty if you're used to something that's a bit 'thicker.' I do notice sometimes that a thinner juice will drip pretty fast and I might get a lot more in the atty than I meant to if not careful. I've also found that juice tends to 'thicken up' after I've carried the same small bottle for a couple of days. I suspect there's some evaporation going on but don't know whether that's really true. Only that juice does seem to get thicker over time, and is easier to drip slowly.

Have fun and vape on!