Wordup-Ecig

Mike

They gave me gave me good service and replied to my questions after the fact. I thought the hand written note that came with my order was nice. They(I think it is a husband and wife team)informed me that they were right around the corner from me in Hyannis, Massachusetts. I don't remember what I ordered from them and I'd like to hear what others think.

Yes, this is a husband and wife team. And what a team they are!! I've ordered from them several times and have always been more than pleased with the service. They always include a handwritten note, which I think is a really nice, personal touch. But, even without that, I would be quite pleased with them. They really are a nice couple and they really do care about their customers. I've even spoken with Jeffrey on the phone and he's as nice on the phone as anyone can be.

As far as I'm concerned, you can't go wrong when you order from them. :thumbsup:

totally agree with everyone! juice is soooo good and customer service is great!! can't go wrong ordering from them!! keep up the great work Wordup!! you can definitely tell you are concerned about your customers success and happiness!! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jeff & Laurin came through for me again. They seem like good people and good people are hard to find. Now that I'm done looking for all the craziest flavors out there I'm trying to find a few that I can always turn to. Lauren was nice enough to tell me what they vape and what both of them like. They even gave me a sample. Jeff & Laurin have a partnership that has the best chance of success. I had a partner in a construction venture and it only lasted a few months. Only boy/girl or husband/wife could possibly last any reasonable amount of time in my opinion. I don't like all the politics here in Taxachussetts but good things do come out of this state. Brady is not done yet. Go Pats!

• 3 weeks later...

i am so surprised that this site doesnt have over a billion replies gushing over the great customer service. i stumbled upon this site looking for vg juice and located in the u.s. of a. i mean the site doesnt look as polished such as totally wicked or vaprlife or most other usa based businesses but they cater to their customers 100 percent. jeff and laurin are excellent, everytime you contact ecig you dont get a representative you get the owners of the biz whom are willing to answer your questions day and night, jeff is a pleasure to speak to, entertaining, and gives sound advice especially for newcomers to vaping. they go above and beyond seriously you guys should give em a try. best of all free shipping!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines