JANTY STICK LIMITED

Take a look at this thing! The Janty Stick. Not sure if I like it. Sort of weird. But I can see this becoming popular as it takes away the whole "looks like a cigarette" issue we hear from concerned parents etc. Not sure I would want to smoke this thing in public.

Janty if your out their we sure would like to sample this thing in a video review!

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

JANTY STICK will work with virtually any classic type atomizer and classic carts. It comes in 2 versions: Manual Switch Version - Automatic airflow sensor.

Dimensions:

length: 7.5 cm

width: 2.5 cm

depth: 1.7 cm

Here are some pics:

505c07ef.jpg

8fd30ffc.jpg

Janty is also coming out with the Cameo. I did some research and so far this is what we know:

The Cameo will use the Dura atomizer. It will use a cheap replacable and rechargeable battery.

Vape through USB (via power outlet or USB computer outlet or USB car adaptor outlet) or vape AND charge the battery inside the unit.

Dripready.

For those of you unaware of who Janty is click Here: http://jantyusa.com/index.php

They have some bitchen ecigs. We have yet to try anything from Janty yet. Dietsmokes.com has the Joy510 which is supposed to be the same as the Dura. However we're still waiting on our demo model.