Vapor | Talk Forum Added To Ejuice App For Iphone

For weeks I have been waiting for the RSS feed to work for the forums. Since it always pulls up a blank "Calendar RSS Feed", I dug deeper only to realize Vapor | Talk does have a mobile web version of the site available.

Today... Pleased to announce the addition of Vapor | Talk forum to the eJuice for iPhone/iPod Touch. Looks great, works great.

This is excellent interstink!!! I was looking at my app yesterday and was thinking Vapor Talk Forum should be listed under the Community link. It would be nice to have the Vapor Talk Store under the "Online Shopping" section also.

This is excellent interstink!!! I was looking at my app yesterday and was thinking Vapor Talk Forum should be listed under the Community link. It would be nice to have the Vapor Talk Store under the "Online Shopping" section also.

Check out my website and sponsor the app for the Online Store. Since Im a Dulcis freak... you should!

I'm wondering where you are pulling the mobile version from...If your using the mobile template (which is hidden) it's not ready for public use yet. If your using the lite version that all is good. I've sent you a PM :)

When I click on the Vapor Talk link it takes me to the lite version (Basically forum links only).