Problem With 302 Atty

actor92191

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums here but not new to vaping. I've been vaping for about a solid year now.. I first saw the Smoking Everywhere in the mall and was intrigued to use e-cigs to quit smoking analogs. Since the S.E. was so overpriced, I bought a 901 which I used for about 8 months, then I switched to the janty stick (which is awesome)! I am now using joye 302 attys, because I heard such good stuff about them. However, the problem I've noticed with these 302 attys is that the airholes are at the bottom, which allows the liquid to flow right through them! I dont use carts, I just drip, but I noticed that the liquid I drip will just pass right through the holes at the bottom. I wonder why they would create the design like that (wouldn't they have thought that the liquid would seep through?) Because of this, the inside of my janty stick gets wet, and I go thru a lot of liquid because most of it escapes through the bottom! Is this normal? Doesn't anyone else who drips into these 302's have the same problem (since the airholes are right where the liquid collects?) Or maybe I'm putting in too much liquid? I only put in 3-4 drops at a time, but the liquid always manages to seep thru! Thanks for your help guys!

Welcome to Vapor Talk. Wow!! A whole year. I can't wait until I can say that.

I haven't noticed that problem with my 302's. I direct drip using 3 and sometimes 4 drops, but I haven't had that kind of leaking. Maybe someone else has and will be able to give you some ideas.

hmmm your jantystick came with 304 it has the same holes as well ! That never happens to mine you could have way to much juice in it that you can't see

try taking your atomizer and take the tip off and BLOW 3 or 4 times hard to get the excess juice to come out it will come out of the 2 slots

you will see all sorts of things come out of it.

Doing this every week will prolong the life of your atomizer as well

Then only put about 2 to 3 drops while dripping and you should be good to go !

Parked

Yea the 304's and 302's will leak quite a bit, blowing them out every week or so will really help. To be honest when I use the penstyle atomizers I'll pop on a cart, especially with the 302's. You pretty much have to vape whatever liquid is inside you can't leave it sitting or it will leak. Try adding a cart and see how that helps :)

I agree with Parked and Chris, the 302/304 will tend to leak, especially in the Janty Stick, mostly if you use the pouch and wear it on a belt or keep the unit vertical. I use my Janty Stick everyday, and I tend to over-drip, so I get a lot of liquid in the bottom if I don't vape it all out before setting it down or putting it back in the pouch. I've had one atomizer working for 4 months now, and it's my favorite as it gives great vapor and it's consistent, but she leaks terribly. That said, I still love it!

Like Chris said, you may want to go to the carts to cut down on juice waste. I do occasionally do too, like at work, and sometimes while watching a movie so I don't have to take attention away to drip.

I've never had a 302 leak, but I regularly (at least every other day, if not every day) put a rolled up piece of paper towel into the atty and leave it sit for a while, so I guess I'm preventing leaking by doing that???

Oh - welcome to VT!!!

I've found the Stick V2 is a leaky beast under the best of conditions. Even the 4 holers leak like a seive in the thing. Good tip about the cart, Chris. Maybe I won't have to swab out the stick so much! :thumbsup: