E-Cigs And What They Do

Todd

This is from one of my customers that recently tried E-Cigarettes and the effects of what E-Cigs have when you use them.

As with me, this is going a lot better than I imagined it. I saw my father die of throat cancer a year before he turned 60 due to over 40 years of cigarette smoking. He absolutely hated to see me smoking, and this has helped me to stop cold so that the same thing doesn't happen to me before it's too late. I literally went from smoking one day to not smoking at all the next, and there is NO WAY in hell I could have done that any other way. I know because, other than hypnosis, I've tried everything out there. One day after my doctor warned me that my high blood pressure was pushing into the "danger zone" - 178 over 110 - and that I was flirting with hypertension, I ordered your kit. One week after I started vaping, my blood pressure went down to 168 over 88 (the lower number being the more crucial of the two) just by quitting cigarettes.

E-smoking truly does sell itself. The UK ban worries me for the future impact it may have on US policy, so I want to do my part to spread the positive word on this as much as I can. I am going to post your web site and some good words on my Facebook page. I can't say enough good things about this and I want to do everything I can to help you prosper in your business.

Keep on vapin' -- tf

I love reading success stories. Before I ordered my PV, I read a hundred of them on another forum...but it's what pushed me to do it. Just too many good stories to NOT try this vaping thing. I wish this board had a success story forum...that's what most noobs look for first.

Edited by Michelle