Awesomevapor Sellling Genuine Joye510's I Think Not !

Guest vapingdave

Guest vapingdave

I got a Joye510 from Dietsmokes and got some other Replacement atomizers I thought were real Joye510s from arnos shop awesomevapor.com

Arno has a great shop and fast shipping ! But I'm 100% sure that the Joye510s that he is "claiming to be" are in fact NOT JOYE510'atomizers at all I think they are in fact SLB branded 510 copys !

Here is my evidence !

Pic 1 Fake 510 Atomizer THIS IS NOT A GENUINE JOYE510 post-2257-126665491229_thumb.png

This is what i got from Arno !

Pic 2 A real Joye510 Atomizer as you can see there is no "Washer" inside post-2257-126665502811_thumb.png

On a side not they do not work at all like a True Genuine joye510 they are not bad, but not the same !

My question is why do you advertise this on your site as a real Joye510 atomizer when in fact it is not !

I have noticed that other suppliers are doing this same thing calling FAKE 510's "JOYE510's "

Why the hell would you do that ! ! That is false advertisement at it's finest

I feel robbed !

Dave

So I ask Arno please Explain whats going on here ?

post-2257-126665491229_thumb.png

post-2257-126665502811_thumb.png

Yup that is a SLB 510 alright, I'm surprised at all that Arno is selling the SLB version of the 510. Seems that alot of suppliers are selling the SLB versions as they are much cheaper to order.

I like Arno but I do think if he is selling SLB atomizers that they should be marked as such

I posted a link to this thread in awsomevapor's part of the forum and asked Arno if he's respond. This is the second time I've heard about the SLB's from awsomevapor. Arno really does need to change the descriptions on his site if he's going to sell these.

Arno has a great reputation and exceptional customer service - I would hate for that to get tarnished by something like this. I've heard nothing but good things about Arno... he sounds like a stand-up guy. However, I understand your disappointment... I'd feel the same way.

Guest vapingdave

Yup that is a SLB 510 alright, I'm surprised at all that Arno is selling the SLB version of the 510. Seems that alot of suppliers are selling the SLB versions as they are much cheaper to order.

Thats a little bit misleading don't ya think ?

Some list SLB510 on there websites and some even list them as j510's

That is fine because then you know its not a genuine Joye510

Well i take that back

Newbs getting into vaping will associate SLB510s as a Genuine "JOYE510" that could be bad

because the SLB510 could turn them off !

Some of these suppliers need to come clean and come clean now for the good of the community

If its not a Joye510 say so

Dave

Edited by vapingdave

Guest vapingdave

I posted a link to this thread in awsomevapor's part of the forum and asked Arno if he's respond. This is the second time I've heard about the SLB's from awsomevapor. Arno really does need to change the descriptions on his site if he's going to sell these.

Arno has a great reputation and exceptional customer service - I would hate for that to get tarnished by something like this. I've heard nothing but good things about Arno... he sounds like a stand-up guy. However, I understand your disappointment... I'd feel the same way.

Its turned me off I have to say :wallbash:

If awesomevapor ever gets anything else new how do I know its the "Real McCoy" :question:

I have also emailed him about this no response

Dave

Edited by vapingdave

Guest vapingdave

This thread had another complaint about the SBL from awsomevapor and someone posted the reply they got back from Arno (around post #13).

Just read it seems he says they are not "JOYE510s" but no mention of this on his site

that is what is truly wrong here and way misleading

Dave

Guest vapingdave

Found some more pics of the SLB L2 fake here is a Side by side

post-2257-126665840781_thumb.jpg

Again the one on the left is identical of what i got from Arno at awesomevapor.com

Dave

post-2257-126665840781_thumb.jpg

electronixstix has them.

Hi guys,

I need to straighten this out. I have always had JT Attys in the past, 6 weeks or so ago I was getting tired of replacing them daily, sometimes 4-6 a day. I also sell the DSE905 and noticed the atty for it had the metal washer, and was a very sturdy unit. So I thought I was doing every one a favor and bought some 510 attys like that. To be honest, I have found they are much sturdier. However, I have also had a few, like you guys, that hated 'em. Especially drippers.

I never meant to mislead anyone, thought I was doing the right thing. If anyone thinks I was doing this to save a dollar, they don't know me. My daughter saw these posts and called me almost in tears. Please forgive us. I promise no 510 will leave my shop unless it is JoyeTech! I will offer the L-2 as an option.

I have plenty in stock.

.....arno

I never meant to mislead anyone, thought I was doing the right thing. If anyone thinks I was doing this to save a dollar, they don't know me. My daughter saw these posts and called me almost in tears. Please forgive us. I promise no 510 will leave my shop unless it is JoyeTech! I will offer the L-2 as an option.

Never thought that for a minute Arno. Just thought you should get here quick to state your case, which is why I posted the link to this in your section of the forum.

Arno I do not have any problems with the unit you sent to me at all to this point i was just stateing i had the washer style unit and wondered if there was a difference as i have not had any of the other style to compare with them. When this has a problem ive already decided to order from you again. I might even before then due to your flavor selection. Still looking for stuff i like kinda. I wasnt implying you were a bad seller at all as i will use you again.

Hi guys,

I need to straighten this out. I have always had JT Attys in the past, 6 weeks or so ago I was getting tired of replacing them daily, sometimes 4-6 a day. I also sell the DSE905 and noticed the atty for it had the metal washer, and was a very sturdy unit. So I thought I was doing every one a favor and bought some 510 attys like that. To be honest, I have found they are much sturdier. However, I have also had a few, like you guys, that hated 'em. Especially drippers.

I have plenty in stock.

.....arno

Arno,

I hope you see this..I order from you at least 2 times a month and you are my goto supplier. You have ALWAYS done right by me. I've also read that time and time again from other people here. I never thought you were trying to save a buck or anything like that...I was thinking you got bamboozled by your supplier....I appreciate that you were looking out for all of us...I guess this is a lesson learned...there is nothing like the real deal eh? Please no hard feelings, I will keep coming back....this wont change that

Eric M

Arno,

I hope you see this..I order from you at least 2 times a month and you are my goto supplier. You have ALWAYS done right by me. I've also read that time and time again from other people here. I never thought you were trying to save a buck or anything like that...I was thinking you got bamboozled by your supplier....I appreciate that you were looking out for all of us...I guess this is a lesson learned...there is nothing like the real deal eh? Please no hard feelings, I will keep coming back....this wont change that

Eric M

You may want to re-post this in awsomevapors section. He's more likely to see it there.

i also bought 2 spare atties from wetyourstick, they are the copies. one works descent and the other is disappointing. my original atty on my ego produces more vapor, but it also burns through juice quicker, so the copy atties are better because they don't seem as hot and the juice lasts a little loger, but i can really tell a differance and i like the origanl atty better.i just ordered from dietsmokes and hopefully they have a true joye 510. i will let you guys know.. i love the info on this forum

i also bought 2 spare atties from wetyourstick, they are the copies. one works descent and the other is disappointing. my original atty on my ego produces more vapor, but it also burns through juice quicker, so the copy atties are better because they don't seem as hot and the juice lasts a little loger, but i can really tell a differance and i like the origanl atty better.i just ordered from dietsmokes and hopefully they have a true joye 510. i will let you guys know.. i love the info on this forum

No doubt Dietsmokes is selling genuine Joye 510's. :) You ordered the gold band atty's? Those are my favorite.

No doubt Dietsmokes is selling genuine Joye 510's. :) You ordered the gold band atty's? Those are my favorite.

i actually ordered some juice and just one of the red band atties, figured it would help me keep them straight if i had one with a differant color

i actually ordered some juice and just one of the red band atties, figured it would help me keep them straight if i had one with a differant color

Good idea - and since you have a cone on the ego, it doesn't really matter what color it is. Not sure it really matters, but it seems to me that the banded atty's don't get as hot as the plain black ones. Just a personal observation. I think maybe the band helps with heat disipation.

over at vaporkings.com they do the right thing, and sell both genuine JOYETECH attys and the SLB knockoffs. It says:

THIS IS NOT A GENUINE JOYETECH PRODUCT - IT IS MADE BY SLB/JSB BUT IS FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH JOYE 510 BATTERIES AND CARTRIDGES

We are offering these as a less expensive alternative to Joye 510 replacement parts. We think they work just as good as the real Joye 510 atomizers but didn't want to sell them without disclosing that they aren't Joye products.

This is what every site selling these must do!