Second Hand Vapor?

shane53806

is there any health concerns vaping around other people like there is with smoking. mainly would forum members feel safe vaping around their kids. is there any proof of no second hand vapor. i tried searching the forum for a similar post but couldn't find any..thanks in advance

I would use common sense and respect the people around you.I never realised how much vapor these things put out until one afternoon the sun was shining in the front door and it reminded me of "back in the day"when I smoked ,kinda neat watchint the sun rays dancing thru the vapor .It does disperse faster than smoke did but no one knows for sure what is in the vapor although we all know it is way better for everybody than smoke.

I agree that vaper is far less harmful than smoke. I read somewhere that somebody is going to release info about vapor in March. As far as I can tell nicotine is the only bad thing that comes out of "good" juice. The kind of juice that doen't contain strange chemicals that you can't pronounce(some juices do in very small amounts). The amount of nicotine that is exhaled is uncertain but must be incredibly small and the other ingredients are already in everyone's body from the foods that we eat.

There are minimal studies currently done on second hand vaping, I do believe NJOY did some studies proving E Liquid was much much safer than traditional tobacco (at least in chemical content) however I personally would not advise vaping around anyone, I would use the same courtesy vaping as I did smoking. :)