Fav Flavor From The Vt Store

Ethan118

Hey everyone, ive was lookin at the VT Store for some Flavor e-liquids. And was woundering whats your fav.

Im looking for somthing sweet as well as somthing with good tabacco flavor i see they only have one tabacco choice so ill have to go with that i guess. but as far as somthing sweet, whats good. i see Midnight is a FAV with some. Ill soon try them all but for my 1st purchase what would you recomend. going to get the starter Kit 510 and some E-liquid.

Also looking at Awsomevapor.com for e-liquids...anyone shops there who has a fav plz list as well.

Thanks!

VT Colada is actually one of my favs. I don't hear a lot of people talking about it, but I get it all the time. All my friends I've let try it also like it. it's sweet and tastes just like pina colada. Grape soda is also another good sweet one. I still need to try some of their new flavors though. As for awesomevapor, I really like their banana flavor. Tastes just like runts candy to me. I haven't purchased from them in awhile, but they have a lot of new flavors I really want to try. I wished their sampler pack was customizable.

Oh, welcome to the forum by the way. Hope this helps.

my daily vape is a 50/50 mix of VT Mentha & VT Cappuccino. the Grape Soda is good too.

i will be ordering Choco Java soon (i'll try mixing mentha with that one too).

i'm not a fan of the tobacco flavors (VT or otherwise) so i can't help you there.

;)

oh, and i got a sample of Awesome Vapor's Coffee with my last order from there. it is very good, and i have tried MANY different coffee/cappuccino juices from various sites (VT, AwesomeVapor, and E-SmokyTreats being the best... Janty being BY FAR the worst)

Edited by Stirfry