Please Help

Ethan118

Hello all. I just watched a review from youtube by ChrisFromCali and he made some good points for us newbs. Heres the link

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6njcPqo2oM&feature=related)

Now im very new to Ecigs. I have been doin alota reserch on finding the best ecig for me. As of now im heading towards the "Blu".

Now I know theres alota mixed reviews out there for this product, but im cerious what you guys think. Heres what im lookin for in a Ecig:

1. I would like a decent amount of vapor, but im not too picky about it.

2. Battery life should be between an hour or two (Blu cigs have a great battery charging option which I think would make it where i would never run outa Bat life.)

3. Flavors need to be rich with a good throat hit.

4. Size, now I switch between 100s and regulars quite often. But for my Ecig id like somthing small. As far as what ive been reading the Blu is the smallest.

5. Reliable, strudy, but not too heavy.

6. Good customer service! Good value for the money!

Blu Starter kit:

25 carts (only 5 flavors avalible)

2 batterys

2 atomizers

USB Charger

Wall Charger

Blu Pack Charger (which is great)

Online Retail Value: 59.95 W/O tax or shipping.

Link (http://www.blucigs.com/checkout/cart/)

What are your thoughts on this. Please help me out ima be buying one very soon and id like to best for my money.

Thanks.

Ethan, before you go to the BLU please check the 306 and 510 here . The 306 is actually the smallest out, yet i find it durable, its the same size as a light cig. You're gonna find real quick (at least 90% of us do) that you're not going to like the cart option. you dont need 25 carts.... just 5 and a couple of small bottles of your favorite juices will do you! The link above has great juices, so does the store here on the forum and this store has the most intriguing flavors. All have great vapor, taste, and throat hit. I haven't tried the BLU but if i'm not mistaken, The reviews aren't as good as they are for the 2 that i mentioned above.....

Good Luck and Happy Vaping!

Oh and i forgot.... their charger pack isn't all that exclusive.... its what other sites call a PCC charger. And yes they are great I have a red one!

Edited by MD864

If you buy a Blu, honestly, you will just be wasting your money. You are going to end up buying a 510 anyway so save yourself the time and money and get a 510 now. You can get them here for $54.99 with everything you need or you can shop around to some of the vendors listed here and maybe save a buck or two. The 510 works better, is more reliable, has cheap, easily available parts, and is pretty much the standard.

I don't think anybody here would suggest a Blu.

Welcome to Vapor Talk, Ethan. I have never used the Blu, but from what I've read from a lot of other people who have used it, you won't be happy with it. The reports are that it just isn't that good. Although, it has helped people quit smoking and get more into vaping, they haven't been happy with it and have quickly switched to another unit.

I would suggest that you get a 510. As far as I'm concerned it's just about the best. I have other mods now, but still use the 510 atty. From what you have mentioned, I think it would work just great for you, too. It's what I recommend to everyone for several reasons: the size, the ease of use, the vapor production, etc. As was already mentioned, you can get a PCC for charging on the go. Or you can get a car charger. There are a lot of options with it.

It won't be long and some of the others who have used the Blu will be answering you.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

Ok 510 it is then! lol ive been looking at AwsomeVapor.com and for 49.95 i can get what i need.(510 StarterKit) thanks for all the responces so far. Reguarding the PCC chargers, do they make one for the 510? cuz im prob gonna want one. Also how small is the 510 i heard its like the 901...but the 901 is a bit big for my liking. looks like a pen.

Ok 510 it is then! lol ive been looking at AwsomeVapor.com and for 49.95 i can get what i need.(510 StarterKit) thanks for all the responces so far. Reguarding the PCC chargers, do they make one for the 510? cuz im prob gonna want one. Also how small is the 510 i heard its like the 901...but the 901 is a bit big for my liking. looks like a pen.

I've done alot of business with Arno at Awesome Vapor... you will be happy with his customer service. I do think they make a PCC for the 510 as well. I've never bought nor needed one though. The size of the 510 is great I think... but I haven't used the batteries that came with mine in weeks. I, like most on here, didn't take long to purchase a mod with a battery that lasts me all day. It uses the same 510 atty's or you can get an adapter and use other ones. Hope this helps... you'll get plenty of other advice very soon.

P.S.- You ended up making a very wise choice going with the 510 over the Blu. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

Awesome Vapor is great place to buy from. You can also buy sample sizes of juice there. That way you can try several different ones until you decide exactly which ones are your favorite. Believe me, you are going to want the juice.

Yes, they do make the PCC charger for the 510. There are several suppliers that have them. You can also purchase a car charger in case that would work for you.

The 510 is about the same size a 100 cigarette. It does not look like a pen...more like a black cigarette.

I bought my dad a PCC for his 510 and he loves it! He said it charges even better than the home charger. If you do some shopping around, you'll find one super cheap ($15.00?). Well worth the money. Even with the PCC, you are coming out cheaper than a Blu and have a much, much better device.

BTW-We've made all the mistakes and we are here to make sure you don't make the same ones! :thumbsup:

Edited by jmhester

Awsomevapor or Electronixstix are both great suppliers. You can get a 10% discount at awsomevapor with ECF10 and at electronixstix with VTALK10.