Awesome Vapor

rawortley

I was just wondering if anyone who has had experience with Awesome Vapor knew how long it usually takes to get your e-cig?. I ordered one from the blu cigs (never should have done that it's been 2 days and going on 3 and they haven't even processed my order) I have been looking and lots of these co. say they will send it out same day. So I live in Knox TN so I know that where I live will matter. I can't find where there co. is based out of. Basically I am looking for a good co. that will do some fast shipping to me. Like I told hte lady at the blu co. of course people don't want to wait 3 weeks to stop smoking.

Hey Rawortley, I've ordered from Arno a couple of times. He is based out of georgia. The shipping from him is really quick. I don't think you will have any problem. You might want to get the 510 as a starter kit. I've gotta run, but if you have any other questions I should be in the chat room tonight from around 6 to 9 pm est. Good luck and happy vaping.

I buy alot of stuff from Arno at Awesome Vapor. His customer service is supreme! You will not have any problems.

I second the idea of the 510 starter kit... :thumbsup:

Well I just ordered two of the 501's from him and cancelled my order at blu. They didn't even ask why and they can't spell on there little chat!!lol

I really liked his little website of course I am from TN and it seemed very southern. Of course it made perfect sense he was from GA. We southerners really do take that customer service thing VERY SERIOUSLY!!!

Well I just ordered two of the 501's from him and cancelled my order at blu. They didn't even ask why and they can't spell on there little chat!!lol

I really liked his little website of course I am from TN and it seemed very southern. Of course it made perfect sense he was from GA. We southerners really do take that customer service thing VERY SERIOUSLY!!!

I will promise you won't be disappointed with him then ! I would recommend reading up on different "tips and tricks" to vaping while you wait on your 510's. Mainly, the part about "direct dripping" vs. using carts with filler. I can tell you that you will eventually be direct dripping instead of filling carts and changing the polyfiber. It's just much easier, tastes better, and doesn't take much effort. Everyone is different though when it comes to how they like to use their E-Cigs. Good luck and ask any questions you have... we're here to help. :thumbsup:

I was just wondering if anyone who has had experience with Awesome Vapor knew how long it usually takes to get your e-cig?. I ordered one from the blu cigs (never should have done that it's been 2 days and going on 3 and they haven't even processed my order) I have been looking and lots of these co. say they will send it out same day. So I live in Knox TN so I know that where I live will matter. I can't find where there co. is based out of. Basically I am looking for a good co. that will do some fast shipping to me. Like I told hte lady at the blu co. of course people don't want to wait 3 weeks to stop smoking.

Hey there! This is Arno's daughter! We always ship within 1-2 business days and we ship priority (or express). If you live in TN, you should get it within 3-5 or 6 days from ordering because we ship from near Atlanta, GA! Try us out! We won't let you down and if we do, we'll make it right!!

Both AwesomeVapor and VaporTalk average an extremely fast packaging and posting speed. The rest is up to the UPS/USPS ...

Even with the best of the best, there's going to be a one in a million flaw. With these 2 companies, that flaw is more like 1 in 2 million probably! If they do ever flaw, they'll be the first to admit it and fix it.

Top rate all the way.

edited to say: I don't mean to dismiss other known great companies by my statement. My intent was to triple thumbs up my own two faves.

Edited by Uma

I get most of my juices now from Arno, though I must admit trying a few different places for their flavors, still go back to Arno and the girls, they are always "right now" about replying to email questions and usually ship stuff right after I order it, It has never taken more than 3 days to reach me, well.... except the last one, lol I placed the order on Wed. afternoon and figured it'd be here today, oh well at least I'm not yet low so I'll be alright, I'm sure it'll be here Mon. but I would say, with my experience with them, you can count on it getting to you pretty fast, and I appreciate the good business practice they have, hard to find these days.

• 5 months later...