Carrying E-Cig Ready To Go

SawCarver

I'm burning my braincells trying to think of the best way to carry a 510 that's ready to go. I'll be outside pretty much all day long next week and in a pretty active enviroment. I'm worried that I'll either lose the 510 out of my pocket, or it'll get broke because of preasure from leaning or pushing against something. I have a case that holds spare batts and parts, but I want to be able to grab my 510 and start using it without putting everything together each time. I've been treating my 510 with kid gloves, are they pretty fragile? Does anyone know if they still make those little clips that slide on a pencil to clip a pencil in your pocket? I wonder if the atty is strong enough to slide one of those onto. Any other ideas? Thanks in advance.

You could check an office supply store for those pencil clips, I'm sure they're still around somewhere. I think it's FTJoe who uses a reading glasses case to carry his around. You might have to get button shirt pockets to keep it in there though. ;)

I think the pen clip is the way to go. Sounds like you're going to be active, so not only might it be uncomfortable in your pocket you risk the chance of pushing the button and getting a pair of "hot pants" :D

Here's a pic I took of my mega batt with a mega cart/atty, alongside a regular unit any a regular atty/cart with a mega battery. Point in this thread is I also show the tube reader case I carry around for the 510s. Has a clip but I find it sits up okay in an inside pocket pretty well. Also handy in case of leakage.

Mega/mega combo does not fit...sad.

post-1132-126624098079_thumb.jpg

post-1132-126624098079_thumb.jpg

I'm burning my braincells trying to think of the best way to carry a 510 that's ready to go. I'll be outside pretty much all day long next week and in a pretty active enviroment. I'm worried that I'll either lose the 510 out of my pocket, or it'll get broke because of preasure from leaning or pushing against something. I have a case that holds spare batts and parts, but I want to be able to grab my 510 and start using it without putting everything together each time. I've been treating my 510 with kid gloves, are they pretty fragile? Does anyone know if they still make those little clips that slide on a pencil to clip a pencil in your pocket? I wonder if the atty is strong enough to slide one of those onto. Any other ideas? Thanks in advance.

I use the hard tube type eye glass case....works GREAT and holds more than one e-cig....I gotta take two everywhere :0)!