I Finally Got My 510

hdryder

I finally got my 510. I opened it up and tried it real quick .I'm not one to wait...Ithink I'm really gonna like it.Got the marlboro in the high strength it maybe a little tooooo high.LOL.Can anyone suggest where to get other e juices from I don't think these 5 carts I got with my kit are gonna last that long... LOL

I finally got my 510. I opened it up and tried it real quick .I'm not one to wait...Ithink I'm really gonna like it.Got the marlboro in the high strength it maybe a little tooooo high.LOL.Can anyone suggest where to get other e juices from I don't think these 5 carts I got with my kit are gonna last that long... LOL

What are you looking for juice wise? I see you mentioned Marlboro, are you looking for just tobacco, fruits, dessert, menthol? I know wordupecig has a nice sample pack. Sometimes tough to find.

http://www.shop.wordupecig.com/e-lquid-Variety-Pack-e-lquid-Variety-Pack.htm

The store here does as well.

http://www.vaportalkstore.com/products/VT-Collection-E-Liquid-Sample-Pack-10ml.html

Get some carts and/or learn the ptb mod, dripping, etc. Brian usually comes to the rescue with links.

Forgot to add, welcome, congrats, etc.

Edited by FTJoe

The carts are not going to last you very long at all. No way. Another place to try is Arno at Awesome Vapor. He has a sample set, too. So does Johnson Creek. I think samples are the way to go - especially at first. And at least until you find out what kind you like.

VaporTalk store has great juice. VT Traditional Tobacco is my everyday vape. Awsomevapor and Electronixstix are both good, as well as liquidxpress. There are many others that I've heard good things about. Like Nana said, try to buy smaller bottles until you find out what you like. Also, I assure you, most anything is going to be better than the juice that came in the prefilled carts. :) Not the best stuff.

Get some carts and/or learn the ptb mod, dripping, etc. Brian usually comes to the rescue with links.

Okay - here's two links Brian gave in the past...he had a post with all three but I can't seem to find it.

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/topic/3942-am-i-vaping-polyfill/page__view__findpost__p__33689

and this on direct dripping from Roor.

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?/topic/3946-how-many-drops-newbie-question/page__view__findpost__p__33738

I've posted the thread where people give the links...

Hello...it's kinda like a kid in a candy store with all the places out there to buy juice and units...keep looking you'll find something you like.

Edited by snubber

Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting your 510. Others have given you the links that I am most familiar with. If you're like a lot of us, you will probably find that tasting tobacco won't be all that important. As your taste buds recover from the analogs, you'll enjoy the improved ability to taste. Then getting your nicotine from something that tastes pleasant will be the biggest factor.

I use awesomevapor.com. They has a great sampler too.

I want to mention that as you sample new flavors, hold on to them for a while. It is not uncommon to not like a flavor and then 3 months later it tastes great! I keep all mine in the refrig. Keep vaping and enjoy the ride! : )